Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39

Thread: Third round FA cup draw

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    28,405

    Third round FA cup draw

    We are at home to the Bitters!!!!!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    28,405
    Man City get yet another p.easy home tie, this time against Port Vale.
    Last edited by RedNoodle; 2nd December 2019 at 07:35 PM.

  3. #3
    Wolves get Man Utd, wasn't that the case last season?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    22,932
    Absolute joke the way this “supposed” random draw gives us constant difficult domestic draws and City may as well get a bye to the effin Final.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    28,405
    Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Wolves get Man Utd, wasn't that the case last season?
    Yes. Wolves beat them.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Crime City
    Posts
    28,405
    Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Absolute joke the way this “supposed” random draw gives us constant difficult domestic draws and City may as well get a bye to the effin Final.
    That's why they don't like the CL. It's the only competition they can't 'buy'.

  7. #7
    Our reserves are better than them.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    15,106
    Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Our reserves are better than them.
    Might have to be.

    Don't want to lose to them at Anfield if at all possible. Don't want to have to use the first-team.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    8,725
    I think I will have a ticket for that one - and much as I would usually want to see as many of the first 11 as possible - I will be happy not to see any this time..

    We play:

    26th Away v Leicester.

    29th Home V Wolves ,

    2nd Home v Sheff UTD,

    4th Home (FA CUP v BS)

    11th away v Spurs...

    Bloody hell... We need 2 squads.. !
    Last edited by Steveo; 2nd December 2019 at 08:05 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    9,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I think I will have a ticket for that one - and much as I would usually want to see as many of the first 11 as possible - I will be happy not to see any this time..

    We play:

    26th Away v Leicester.

    29th Home V Wolves ,

    2nd Home v Sheff UTD,

    4th Home (FA CUP v BS)

    11th away v Spurs...

    Bloody hell... We need 2 squads.. !
    There's no way we will play Everton just 2 days after facing Sheff Utd, it will be put back a day, or even 2 to the Monday night.
    I'm not a sheep, all views are my own.

Similar Threads

  1. FA Cup 5th Round Draw
    By Insidious in forum Football Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 27th January 2020, 11:49 PM

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •