Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Amazon Premier League

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Thought the Amazon Prime coverage was great!

I also liked Ally McCoist in commentary a lot - he just commented on the game as it was happening and it didn't feel like he had an "agenda" and it was just lovely!
    Yep, same hear. Very refreshing to have an ex-pro comentatting without an agenda. Thought he was very honest in his commentary.

Another little bonus tonight - the lack of points for Spurs tonight means they're 9 points off 4th - they had the gap down to 6 (and Spurs had "new manager bounce") and it was easy to envisage them catching up.

They still could - and they're still likely to be very competitive in the Champion's League (last year's Finalists, Mourinho, snide players, physicality, set pieces, time-wasting, goalscorers) but should they fail (in the tournament) and miss out on Top Four, it's potentially creating problems for Tottenham further down the line in terms of keeping top players, Mourinho losing interest.

You can picture him taking the job to spite his former employers so it's hilarious that United got a win, really is.

Can't wait for Leicester's slip-up, whenever/wherever it may come. Joint best goal difference in the League, no Europe to juggle - underestimate them at your peril - if they drew against City and lost to us that would be a most excellent Christmas.

I was instantly in tune the second I heard Ally’s voice. Great choice a Glaswegian - gets the city and both clubs - you could hear the emotion in his voice when he spoke about the 96.... Yes I was happy with that Amazon coverage too.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I was instantly in tune the second I heard Ally’s voice. Great choice a Glaswegian - gets the city and both clubs - you could hear the emotion in his voice when he spoke about the 96.... Yes I was happy with that Amazon coverage too.
    He really loved the atmosphere at Anfield last night, think he mentioned but a few times.