Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: LFC Online Forum Awards 2019

LFC Online Forum Awards 2019

It's that time of year again (sorry for being late).....
    First of all, I'd like to wish you all a very happy festive period and also, how good is this forum nowadays? Hats off to a stellar job this year lads and lassies....

Anyway, let's get down to the nitty gritty and see who the stars of the forum were this year....

Best Poster Award

This is easy..... Red Noodle
    This gentleman helps the forum tick over seamlessly with his match threads and many other great traits.
    Take a bow my good man.......

Honorary mention goes out to Nineteenx, Justme, Miller and Skyebo & CCTV too for their great input. Thanks guys...

Most Knowledgeable Poster Award

This has to go to Steveo. He's like The BigRC without the swearing, hahaha.....
    Take a bow son......

Best Technical Input Award

This has to go to good old CCTV. I dunno where you get all your data and analytics from but great job young man.
    Take a bow kiddo......

Best Forner Award

This has to go to our dear Bulgarian friend Balinkay. What with his impeccable English and friendly nature who else could I give it to? Great job there young man.
    You had very stiff competition from Joetan by the way...
    Take a bow son.....

Best Female Poster Award

Although the competition was(n't) stiff, I have to bestow this award onto our very dear and gorgeous Femme Footyfan. It's a pity she doesn't post more often though. No doubt she's busy with life in other ways.
    Take a bow young lady......

Best Scouser Award

I'm not 100% certain where exactly he's from but Southernboy gets this one for the fact that he's at nearly all the home games. Enough said....
    Take a bow son.......

Best Partyboy Award

This is tied with Miller, Dicko and the fierce and mighty Ian.
    Thanks for all the mentions of alcohol and various shenanigans this year boys. I (and a glass of RED wine salute you.....
    Take a bow kids......

Best Newcomer Award

Not technically a newcomer, as was here before under a different moniker but I'm giving this one to Aldo88.
    He's good craic and helps keep the match threads civilised, hehehe....
    Take a bow son.....

The Sound As A Pound Award

This has to go to Faridtoxteth. He doesn't post much but is always fair and sound in his posts. Looking forward to hearing from you again in the new year too pal....
    Take a bow young man....

I'll add more as I think of them but that's it for now and feel free to add anything you like to the awards too....
    Happy Weekend guys & gals.....
    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Yaaay! I love these threads!

I'm humbled to win this prestigious award for a second time facing some stern competition. Happily Irish doesn't seem to count for foreign, so CC is out.

Think you forgot an important category though:

Funniest poster

I humbly nominate the starter of this thread for his hilariously so bad they're good puns and dirty innuendos.
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    It's that time of year again (sorry for being late).....
    First of all, I'd like to wish you all a very happy festive period and also, how good is this forum nowadays? Hats off to a stellar job this year lads and lassies....

Anyway, let's get down to the nitty gritty and see who the stars of the forum were this year....

Best Poster Award

This is easy..... Red Noodle
    This gentleman helps the forum tick over seamlessly with his match threads and many other great traits.
    Take a bow my good man.......

Honorary mention goes out to Nineteenx, Justme, Miller and Skyebo & CCTV too for their great input. Thanks guys...

Most Knowledgeable Poster Award

This has to go to Steveo. He's like The BigRC without the swearing, hahaha.....
    Take a bow son......

Best Technical Input Award

This has to go to good old CCTV. I dunno where you get all your data and analytics from but great job young man.
    Take a bow kiddo......

Best Forner Award

This has to go to our dear Bulgarian friend Balinkay. What with his impeccable English and friendly nature who else could I give it to? Great job there young man.
    You had very stiff competition from Joetan by the way...
    Take a bow son.....

Best Female Poster Award

Although the competition was(n't) stiff, I have to bestow this award onto our very dear and gorgeous Femme Footyfan. It's a pity she doesn't post more often though. No doubt she's busy with life in other ways.
    Take a bow young lady......

Best Scouser Award

I'm not 100% certain where exactly he's from but Southernboy gets this one for the fact that he's at nearly all the home games. Enough said....
    Take a bow son.......

Best Partyboy Award

This is tied with Miller, Dicko and the fierce and mighty Ian.
    Thanks for all the mentions of alcohol and various shenanigans this year boys. I (and a glass of RED wine salute you.....
    Take a bow kids......

Best Newcomer Award

Not technically a newcomer, as was here before under a different moniker but I'm giving this one to Aldo88.
    He's good craic and helps keep the match threads civilised, hehehe....
    Take a bow son.....

The Sound As A Pound Award

This has to go to Faridtoxteth. He doesn't post much but is always fair and sound in his posts. Looking forward to hearing from you again in the new year too pal....
    Take a bow young man....

I'll add more as I think of them but that's it for now and feel free to add anything you like to the awards too....
    Happy Weekend guys & gals.....
    Thanks Justin.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

Nice one Justin, you get my vote for most humourous poster of the year!

Thanks Justin. I can’t be arsed with a whole list but:

Best poster: yeah, it’s got to be noods. Despite his problems that we all know about, he is still a great contributor.

Funniest poster: it’s got to be 19x. I don’t know if he’s intentionally trying to be funny all the time, but he cracks me up, especially on the match threads. Come on.

Most knowledgeable poster: for me it’s got to be CCTV or statto as I call him.

Best thread of the year: it’s got to be “who hates Klopp“. Fair to say we’ve all had a lot of fun on that one.

Overall, it’s just a great place to be. Genuinely decent people, no sniping (well okay a bit), loads of knowledge, and more than a few chuckles.

Thanks girl and boys, and happy Christmas.

Now let’s go and win that fucking league title.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Well done laaaaddd, si senior justincredible king of our forumino awards, smashes it again.

Needless to say I'm humbled to have won an award

Think we should have a few more categories..
    Gini defender in chief award
    Honest/Harsh Gini watch award
    Best slag of the year award eg Horrenderson a noods/aldo combo
    King of the matchthreads.

FFF is gonna have to up her game and contribute more as I might transition (only online justin ) next year to compete against her. I'm a natural born winner now and as hungry for more as our redmen

I'd like to give a shout out to HLOGI, 3underpar, tees, toneata, jozza (even though he ran away from acknowledging facts about Xavi and Iniesta), Stevie H, KevO, Skyebo and everyone who posts whose name escapes me justnow like justme.

Hopefully a bit of joy comes to everyone over the coming weeks and at the end of this current season not forgetting...... #Mbappe2020.

But while having a spliffing good time over the coming weeks, enjoying a stiff drink, some warm food or even some snow if it comes - let's cast a thought for our lesser spotted posters.

Wembley living like a medieval monk on a desolate scottish island, the brc designing Origi's statue, n4c hopefully happily married and tired with young nippers about the house, Smithy having a great time in manchester ripping the locals, the legion of doom brothers down in the paddock noshing on nandos, banders writing a book of jokes for dummies (me), Scaton keeping it classy, Herbie developing a dossier on the youth players, DKD now a real estate magnet, JP operating our transfer offices in londan, R4L & Alfino our mods, Gary our host etc etc.

3 points minimum, 112/114 points in the league, club world cup champions, back to back old big ears.

And never forget everyone loves Santa cause he's a red.
    Last edited by CCTV; 7th December 2019 at 12:03 AM.

You'd think I'd at least remember the names of those chaps whose scores I have to add up every few games in the predictions.

Merry Christmas all

Yep.. Justin definitely takes the funniest poster title ( I have honestly cried with laughter at some of the one liners ) -

CC’s ‘ Bumfluff beardboy ‘ aka Tom Davies...surely a contender for moniker of the decade...?

Memory lane ;

Red Sam, Neveroffside, Kellysheroes, The Cenci, Laura, Username , Big Dutch

Thanks Justin ; I hope you and your family are well.

Best wishes to everyone here too.