Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7101112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: Bournemouth v Liverpool (Match Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    We didn't concede a goal !??

for fuck sake klopp!
    Betting on both teams to score was on a good winning run too...

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    No rush for me with Keita when it comes to "living up to the price tag" and all that - current short-term goal is to be ready for rotational use in a winning squad during a congested fixture period and ideally get the odd goal/assist without playing poorly - so far, so good.

Run of games/sustained healthy spell/contributing more can all come later.

"Water the Bamboo".
    Go on Naby!!!!

We now have better goal difference than Manchester City.

We have equal goal difference with Leicester City. Not bad considering they had a 9-0 win.

We’ve had 16 goalscorers so far in the Premier League this season. I’m struggling to think which outfield players haven’t scored... Gomez, anyone else?
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    We now have better goal difference than Manchester City.

We have equal goal difference with Leicester City. Not bad considering they had a 9-0 win.

We’ve had 16 goalscorers so far in the Premier League this season. I’m struggling to think which outfield players haven’t scored... Gomez, anyone else?
    And not forgetting City's 8-0 win against Watford earlier in the season. Nice.....
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Naby got 9 out of ten as did Horrederson from the Echo, still shite midfield though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    Naby got 9 out of ten as did Horrederson from the Echo, still shite midfield though.
    - 110 touches
    - 95% pass completion
    - 3 tackles
    - 2 interceptions
    - 3 key passes
    - 1 assist
    - 1 goal

After being out for a while.

I am desperate for an injury-free run of games and a bit of rhythm for him - few players can come straight back in and be boss - it's something that used to really impress me about Aurelio actually - you never spoke about "he needs 6 weeks of game time to get back up to speed" - he just contributed and that was that.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    - 110 touches
    - 95% pass completion
    - 3 tackles
    - 2 interceptions
    - 3 key passes
    - 1 assist
    - 1 goal

After being out for a while.

I am desperate for an injury-free run of games and a bit of rhythm for him - few players can come straight back in and be boss - it's something that used to really impress me about Aurelio actually - you never spoke about "he needs 6 weeks of game time to get back up to speed" - he just contributed and that was that.
    We've got a better squad than some of our fans give us credit for. The only position that we do not have a very good replacement is left back.

I watch us now and because of the levels we have be playing at my exspections are so high even on players like Naby.
    He lost the ball a few times yesterday and I'm thinking, against better teams that would be costly. Very harsh but that's the level we are at.
    Looking at those stats proves he's playing at the levels Jurgen is exspecting.
    Even Curtis Jones came on and looked like an established first teamer.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    We've got a better squad than some of our fans give us credit for. The only position that we do not have a very good replacement is left back.
    Possibly mate but this constant attempt to make out the midfield is perfect is also miles wide of the mark. After playing 2 sides in the relegation zone - you would expect almost any combination we put together to shine. The midfield has looked devoid of creativity in MOST of our league games this season and in the CL on occasion too. Letís not pretend that Everton and Bournemouth games represent the norm - they donít.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Possibly mate but this constant attempt to make out the midfield is perfect is also miles wide of the mark. After playing 2 sides in the relegation zone - you would expect almost any combination we put together to shine. The midfield has looked devoid of creativity in MOST of our league games this season and in the CL on occasion too. Letís not pretend that Everton and Bournemouth games represent the norm - they donít.
    But those are the types of games that we used to struggle in. I'm more nervous when coming up against teams like Bournemouth and Everton than I am against City and the top teams.