Page 36 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2629303132333435363738394041424346 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain

Play FIFA 20 and the skipper is literally the worst player you can imagine. Gets robbed on the ball time and time again - can’t pass, can’t run and his shot is dreadful,

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Play FIFA 20 and the skipper is literally the worst player you can imagine. Gets robbed on the ball time and time again - can’t pass, can’t run and his shot is dreadful,
    I'm having fun with Thiago/tielemans/Tonali dinnking balls over the top for Daka (got rid of vardy) youth is the way (made a exception for thiago)

Ndidi is boss, and have neves-ward prowse as back up for thiago/Tielmans

Pass pass baby

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I'm having fun with Thiago/tielemans/Tonali dinnking balls over the top for Daka (got rid of vardy) youth is the way (made a exception for thiago)

Ndidi is boss, and have neves-ward prowse as back up for thiago/Tielmans

Pass pass baby
    Try Hendo out - just to understand how ridiculous their coding has been.. somebody is having a laugh at EA sports with this one.. I mean even at his most underwhelming and he was just for a long stretch tbf - but he wasn't close to how bad they have built him on FIFA 20.
    Last edited by Steveo; 28th September 2020 at 04:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    It's like when they do a other team of another era v the current Liverpool team, they don't have the football intelligence or understanding or programming skills to do it properly, to recreate our 11 players all working in unison in attacking, defending and pressing and if they did, our current best 11 would absolutely trounce any side from past eras, there isn't a past (alleged) great team I can think of who could cope with our press and dynamism
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Tbh who cares about fifa
    Similar to balloon door

Won every single game he played at CM last season, the press, counter press, winning second balls and distribution was at the highest levels I've seen from this team, were winning on the night v Atletico in the second leg before he was subbed, the press immediately went to shit as it did completely tonight and we were out on our arses, yet apparently bringing him on at HT tonight when the game could have been turned around wasn't the answer, the mind boggles

His return can't come quick enough.

Why is he with the England squad ?
    Club should come before country especially any Country managed by that clown Southgate.
    No doubt he'll get run into the ground by England and be Injured for the Everton game.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Why is he with the England squad ?
    Club should come before country especially any Country managed by that clown Southgate.
    No doubt he'll get run into the ground by England and be Injured for the Everton game.
    If Klopp didn't think he was fit enough to bring on at HT to sort that absolute shambles out on Sunday, he absolutely should not with the England squad