Page 9 of 76 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161959 ... LastLast

Thread: Captain

Henderson, Milner and Winjaldum deserve masses of credit.

The unsung heroes... bollox.

They are brilliant players. A midfield that can tackle, pass, run all day long. Defend and attack.

World class.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Milner has been consistent throughout his career. It's no coincidence that Henderson has upped his game since we signed Keita. If Keita would have carried on the form that prompted the club to sign him, it would probably have been Henderson that was making way, it will be interesting to see who gets the midfield roles when they are all fit. There's nothing wrong with the midfield apart from a lack of goals. Henderson's contribution of goals in almost 9 years is abysmal.
    Ageee with that, Keita & Fabinho pushed Hendo & Gini to new heights

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Ageee with that, Keita & Fabinho pushed Hendo & Gini to new heights
    All part of having a great squad and getting the right players with the right mentality, all with very strong core abilities and attributes but also with different abilities and working in a great environment in which the players all continually work hard to improve and learn from each other and are constantly striving to be the very best players and people they can be.

I loved Hendo's & Trent's post match comments, just shows what the group is like, how driven they are, how humble they are in the knowledge there is ALWAYS room for improvement and how much they respect that is achieved through practice and hard work. SO focused on improving all the time and winning each next game, we're so very lucky to have such an incredible group of players, all of them absolutely brilliant lads and it's a pure joy to watch them continue to develop and savour just how much they love playing the game and appreciate each others hard work and contributions throughout the whole squad
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

What's Hendo's song by the way? After the immense personal and team play development he's achieved in the last year and continues striving for even more of I really think it should be simply "Hendo, Hendo Hendo, Hendo Hendo, Hendo there's no limit" to the tune of 'There's no limit'

What a legend

let's have some more of this, wasn't the second goal in this v Chelsea goal of the season?

Not Hendo's best game of this season today, but played a crucial part in the goal and Mourinho put on a clever press that caught a few of the lads out a few times and had his team block the lines really well for most of the game

The midfield Dirk Kuyt.

There was a number of times where TAA bombed down the right and cut it back to Hendo, but he took an extra touch before putting it into the box, and by that point the chance had gone.
    I'm wondering if it was because he was playing DM?