Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Keita

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Didn’t think he was brilliant today, particularly first half he was easily dispossessed and gave the ball away too cheaply too often. Needs to do better to be considered first choice.
    I think of a 4-word phrase when it comes to Keita that I used to say of Sakho - "high risk, high reward" - the good thing about Keita is that, in general in the future, he is probably going to have the likes of Fabinho and Van Dijk behind him to mop up should he lose the ball high up the pitch and thus the "consequences" shouldn't be too bad - with what he can add in attack very much being "worth it" - he really can feed those around him very well, can score goals himself and is excellent when it comes to interceptions and the like.

He need to be more consistent and stop losing the ball easily. He can be 8 or 4 in a match.

Agree with Miller. Hes some way off in terms of consistency, he has done much better recentley with having more games so there is promising signs. For me he flits in and out games, seems to do kay in the first half then disappears in tge second.
    Fair play to him though for the improvement as its been noticeable, chipping in with midfield goals is never going to be a bad thing.

Not often I say this, not sober anyway but Joe, I agree with you.

Good to see that he is playing well for our team....gday lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Fulby View Post
    Good to see that he is playing well for our team....gday lads.
    Agreed 100%... Howdy..

Ahoy, Fulbs!
    Etiamsi omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Agree with Miller. Hes some way off in terms of consistency, he has done much better recentley with having more games so there is promising signs. For me he flits in and out games, seems to do kay in the first half then disappears in tge second.
    Fair play to him though for the improvement as its been noticeable, chipping in with midfield goals is never going to be a bad thing.
    He has technique, can go past players, ghosts into the box.

But it's his work defensively in the 8 positions. Also a key factor is the physicality, and fitness.

I suppose that is due to injuries. Vicious circle. Needs games but needs rest.

He's not always aware of opponents, dawdles on the ball, and loses possession.
    Hopefully that will improve as he gets more games.

Great performance from Naby again tonight
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”