Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Keita

Great post 19. Sums up the Salah situation perfectly.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

As much as I love Mo, it doesn't take ages on the training field to square a ball when you are 0-0 against the team who are second!

Mo is a bit selfish sometimes.
    Frustrating.
    And could have scored 3 yesterday in the first half.
    But that's how it is.
    For all the good he does, we highlight the bad scrutinise it.

Today we show Salah the video. And maybe next time. But all these thought processes are in milliseconds and instinct.

When he doesn't score, ah scored have squared it to Mane.

needs a spell on the bench hopefully this new lad can give him some decent competition, not counting on it though.

if it was anyone else but salah, and we didn't win 4-0 but it was 0-0 he'd of got slaughtered yesterday

I'm surprised actually mo 100m sprint lost to soyuncu. Soyuncu is damn fast

Gutted for Keita tonight, some injuries, if they are played on when they really shouldn't be, seem to have a habit of working their way through a player's body and causing other niggling injuries later as part of a cycle. I totally understand how much representing his Country in AFCON meant to him, but I really wish he hadn't gone as for me that's why he's picking up niggling injuries. Hope it's just a tweak and nothing too serious as he'd adapated now and is going to be a very special player for us
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Jurgen's presser in half an hour should get Keita, Millie, Fabinho and Lovren updates and a lot of entertainment from our charismatic German as usual

If Keita is proven right, Klopp only failure would be Grujic

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    And Karius.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    Just need to be patient with Naby and get him properly fit and give his body time to work the injuries out as he is an amazing player, it's partly his fault, partly the Guinea manager's fault, he never should have gone to Afcon, should have stayed away and got himself in the best possible shape for this campaign.

Grujic might yet come back and prove a huge success, gets rave reviews in the German league and I read an interview with him just the other day speaking about his determination to learn and improve and develop and that he watches all our games to see how and what he needs to develop to be a regular feature in our our squad and games and seems very determined to remain a Liverpool player and try and get himself back here and into the team