Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst 1234567891011121316 ... LastLast

Thread: Keita

Not 100% sure from the press conference, looks like Naby could be 2-3 weeks, Millie maybe longer, Fabinho and Lovren should both be back for the game against the filthy
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    And Karius.
    Successfully find us to champion league. :P

There was a piece I read online earlier by a journo who regularly sees training, he was commenting on Keita being an absolutely amazing player and being the one in training matches of all the players who regularly produces moments of absolutely sublime magic that take your breath away
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    Successfully find us to champion league. :P
    And handed Madrid the trophy in the final, so what he did beforehand counted for nothing.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    There was a piece I read online earlier by a journo who regularly sees training, he was commenting on Keita being an absolutely amazing player and being the one in training matches of all the players who regularly produces moments of absolutely sublime magic that take your breath away
    From my stalking of Graeme Kelly's twatter page, the only reason to lurk on twatter

https://mobile.twitter.com/StatsBomb/status/1215292829309816832

We’re back to Joe Cole looking like Messi in training though aren’t we 19. Keita has shown just flashes of his supposed transfer value but nothing like enough. The injuries are compounding the problem as not only does it reduce his contribution ‘cause he’s not available but he can’t get any rhythm going. If he misses much more of this season he will be a very lucky boy if Jurgen gives him another full season to get his act together. He may be tempted to cash in if he has someone else on his radar.

Frustrating because he has 2 or 3 times now been on the cusp of nailing the starting spot down only to get another injury. And the thing is who ever comes in looks just as good. Huge competition in that midfield.

He wasn't injured for the Wolves game, he was dropped to the bench to make way for Lallana after playing possibly his best game at Leicester.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

Hes injured now though isn't he.

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    If Keita is proven right, Klopp only failure would be Grujic
    Grujic is not a failure.