Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Keita

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    Grujic is not a failure.
    wasn't exactly expensive, hope he gets a chance next season as a squad player at least.

but probably will get sold to the club he's at now, which is a shame.

there's a decent player there

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    wasn't exactly expensive, hope he gets a chance next season as a squad player at least.

but probably will get sold to the club he's at now, which is a shame.

there's a decent player there
    Agreed, we'll get more than we payed for him if we sell him. He's be en doing really well in Germany and the last Hertha manager said he's something along the lines of he's the best midfielder they've had! I'd only class him as a failure if he played a season/half season for us and was rubbish.

If we include teenage signings like Grujic then there's bound to be more failures. We've just sold Allan Rodrigues de Souza but he was a Brendan signing haha

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    If we include teenage signings like Grujic then there's bound to be more failures. We've just sold Allan Rodrigues de Souza but he was a Brendan signing haha
    Did he ever get a work permit?

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Hes injured now though isn't he.
    Yes Eggy.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Did he ever get a work permit?
    Who? Brendan?! haha dunno

Hoping for a positive update on Naby, he's going to be phenomenal for us, just need to get him fit and keep him fit
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

In contention for a spot on the bench in the FA Cup according to Jurgen's press conference, it's going to be brilliant to have him back, now let's damned well keep him fit

Speaking of the FA Cup WHERE is the your team thread Sid?

I absolutely love Keita's willingness to be constantly available for passes, keen to move the ball forward and always keeping an eye out for the through ball being on.

He is going to have a game soon where everything comes off and happens naturally and it will be a joy to watch.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I absolutely love Keita's willingness to be constantly available for passes, keen to move the ball forward and always keeping an eye out for the through ball being on.

He is going to have a game soon where everything comes off and happens naturally and it will be a joy to watch.
    He's just finding his rhythm again, he's going to be an absolutely incredible player for us, people were busy bashing our lads and not giving Norwich nearly enough credit for how they defended today and how they had prepared for today's game in the match thread. They made loads of brilliant last ditch blocks and interceptions when we looked certain to score if we got the ball past them today, and we'd have scored 5 or 6 today if they hadn't, as I continually repeat, there ARE no easy games