Page 1 of 22 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Minamino no18

Minamino no18

Liverpool FC have officially confirmed an agreement has been reached with Salzburg.

Minamino told Liverpoolfc.com: “It has been a dream, my dream to become a Liverpool player. And I’m so excited that the moment has come true.

“To play in the Premier League was one of my targets. I think this is the top-class league in the world; I was thinking if my career as a footballer progressed smoothly, someday I would be able to play in the Premier League.

“But I never thought I would be able to play in this team and I’m really happy about it. I’m looking forward to it.”

"From those games I learned this team has such a high level of technique and intensity,” he added.

"Their football is of such a high level and I did feel that they were the champions of the Champions League. Feeling that, it makes me feel even happier that I can play in this team. I’m really happy to be part of that team.“

"My target is to win the Premier League and the Champions League, and to make good contributions to the team.”

Welcome aboard Takumi

What a lucky fellow, to be joining the best side in world club football (TBC).
    Getting to play at Anfield and enjoy the cracking atmosphere on a regular basis.
    A very easy and wise decision to make for football reasons

Irasshaimase!

Never seen him but his strengths seem to be similar to those of Son at Spurs. If he turns out to be as good as him, it's a great signing.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Let's go, boys!

Etiam si omnes, ego non

Over the moon and cautiously optimistic.

Welcome to Liverpool Takumi.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

If he plays like he did against us whenever he's on the pitch for us then that £7,250,000 will be hell of a bargain.

PLEASE LET THIS BE HIS SONG

Minamino
    Do Dooo d do do
    Last edited by shminkyred; 19th December 2019 at 12:03 PM.