Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 58910111213141516171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Minamino no18

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    No kev is moaning
    That's the point

Oh ps
    Our CL exit ; well if we are so lucky why didn't we win.

We absolutely batter a Madrid at anfield in the 90mins, even their manager simeone said so in the aftermath interview.

We battered them so much if it was boxing the ref would have stopped it ... so 🤫🤫
    Rope-a-dope

Failed to take our chances and got caught rotten

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Rope-a-dope

Quite so. A little naive in Madrid and again once back home despite some excellent play.

If Klopp can add something to his repertoire it is a little cuteness to the fastidious detail & trickery of the Latin.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    Quite so. A little naive in Madrid and again once back home despite some excellent play.

If Klopp can add something to his repertoire it is a little cuteness to the fastidious detail & trickery of the Latin.
    Sucker punched in injury time sadly

Extra time

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Rope-a-dope

There it is.

I actually lay the "blame" on the first leg. So unlike us not to score at all in a match.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Happy to see Minamino getting some time on the pitch at the minute.

I really like Takumi or "Taki" as Klopp likes to call him. Hopefully he can bulk up a little bit over the Summer. I do feel he'd be best in a 10 role but we play a 4-3-3 as opposed to a 4-2-3-1.

Which begs the question of where best to use him. Rotation for Firmino has been one use so far, but I'd like to see him get a chance in one of our "8" positions for a couple of games - so (for talk's sake) playing Keita and Minamino in front of Fabinho.

Looking forward to seeing more from him.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    There it is.

I actually lay the "blame" on the first leg. So unlike us not to score at all in a match.
    Incredible as he is, when Jurgen fucks up, he goes big, our Champions League debacle, the loss to Watford and lucky escpae v Southampton at Anfield were all down to Jurgen not recognising and respecting the change in dynamic and evolution of the team in Fabinho's absence and changing something that was working brilliantly to accomodate it

He understands the club, sometimes he needs to understand the Liverpool ways too "If it aint broken don't fix it" and EVERY player, no matter how highly the manager rates them, has to earn his place and right to play, what they did last season, the start of this counts for absolutely nothing, the point of a squad is that players push each other to raise their levels, when that happens, as it did, the player who was missing through injury doesn't just walk straight back in the side that's been playing better without him, he then has to apply himself and put in the same amount of incredible hard work to be good enough to win his spot back when he gets the opportunity to show that from the bench
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Should be starting rest of the games... hopefully it'll help him for next season

Firmino has been shite too, in fairness, for firmino anyway..

Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Intelligent player - nimble, changes direction well, good balance.. Seems to have a precision..Looks a potentially great buy, reminds of Luis Garcia.