Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Minamino no18

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    The "Round the Outside, Round the Outside, Round the Outside" is a reference to Canibus' "Box Cutta Blade Runna" track from "C True Hollywood Stories" back when those two were still giving each other grief.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    The "Round the Outside, Round the Outside, Round the Outside" is a reference to Canibus' "Box Cutta Blade Runna" track from "C True Hollywood Stories" back when those two were still giving each other grief.
    OK, if you say so.
    What about our Prince then, what's that about?

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    Welcome back mate. I obviously hope you're right, but he hasn't kicked a ball for us yet. I'm cautiously optimistic mind.
    Cheers mate, yeah I hear what you are saying, but Klopp bought him....he clearly has what it takes....that’s enough for me....can’t wait to see him tear open defences like he did ours at times.

Really excited to see him play for us, he should be making his debut v Everton in the FA Cup, seen a lot of people talking about fielding the reserves for that, FUCK FOR THAT as KOP on Portugal would say, it's another trophy, play a few of them sure, but we've got a full week off after that game and people are moaning about the number of games, it's no different to when the Champions League is on and we're getting very good at conserving energy while being incredibly dynamic - Sure 2 or 3 of the lads out are due back soon too

It's a home game - It's the derby - It's a good opportunity to stick it to Ancellotti and end his little hoodoo over us early in his career as manager of the Bitters
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 28th December 2019 at 01:11 PM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I hope he comes straight in, the pressure is off a little now, and gives salah a much needed rest, or break or whatever to get his head sorted

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I hope he comes straight in, the pressure is off a little now, and gives salah a much needed rest, or break or whatever to get his head sorted
    There's fuck all wrong with Mo, he's working harder than ever at his game, got goals and a few exceptional assists in the last few games

And the pressure is not off, it's never off, why are quite a lot of people not getting this, we're always under pressure but not in the sense a lot of you think about, not from the media, not from other teams, the secret to what we're doing is that Jurgen and the lads don't give a fuck about any of that, the pressure we're always under is positive and highly focused pressure and it's the pressure we put on ourselves from the standard of performance and professionalism we demand and expect of ourselves and the need to continually improve and develop we demand of ourselves
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 28th December 2019 at 01:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    There's fuck all wrong with Mo, he's working harder than ever at his game, got goals and a few exceptional assists in the last few games
    nothing wrong with Mo??

You wouldn't be saying that if it was 0-0 the other day!

He was shite obviously tired in the 2nd half, very sloppy

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    nothing wrong with Mo??

You wouldn't be saying that if it was 0-0 the other day!

He was shite obviously tired in the 2nd half, very sloppy
    Every game is different, Mo's looked near his best again in recent games, to win consistently you need a top quality team and bench and different players step up on different days, I get really fucking bored with the pathetic mentality of someone having a day that wasn't their best and suddenly there's a big fucking drama, some people need to grow the fuck up a bit

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Every game is different, Mo's looked near his best again in recent games, to win consistently you need a top quality team and bench and different players step up on different days, I get really fucking bored with the pathetic mentality of someone having a day that wasn't their best and suddenly there's a big fucking drama, some people need to grow the fuck up a bit
    It's not just one game though is it? open ya eyes he's been rather frustrating most of the season.

Luckily everyone else has stepped up, I'd even go so far as saying we play better as a team without him, and no that's not a salah out post lol

the 5 liverpools players v 2 leicester defenders summed it up when we was on the break.. and yeah he passed to err.. a blue shirt

Don't think a rest would harm him in the league, and come off the bench a few games, still start him in champions league obviously

He's everyones little darling but if that was anyone else, he'd get slaughtered well if we didn't win once again.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 28th December 2019 at 01:41 PM.

As I said in the match thread, Mo can go from Sunday League to World Class and back again during any game. When the ball lands at his feet I have no clue which Mo is receiving the ball. He is capable of doing things no other player can but also that no other player would want to.
    His record speaks for itself mind, his goals and assists record is incredible but to pretend he is always Lionel Messi and never anything less is nonsense.