Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161720 ... LastLast

Thread: Minamino no18

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Our purchase of Minamino (and Dortmund's purchase of Haaland) has really tipped the scales for Tottenham when they play Salzburg!
    Bugger. I hadn’t thought about that. I really want spurs to get knocked out.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Hahaha I admire your optimism Bali

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Our purchase of Minamino (and Dortmund's purchase of Haaland) has really tipped the scales for Tottenham when they play Salzburg!
    Wrong RB team, they play Leipzig not Salzburg.
    You are essentially an oxygen thief.

Unless you're predicting next year's group stage draw?

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    I know you’ve been asked this before and it’s very sad we’ve been waiting for longer than the entire life of this Forum but will you look to change your name from 19 to 20x next season?
    Nope, I'll leave it as it is if we win it, still 18 league games to play, still need to focus on winning each next game and getting another vital 3 points or booking our progression to the next stage of a knock out competition. Once you know what it takes to win number 19 from where we've come from, you know how to win 20, 21, 22............7, 8, 9................2, 3, 4.............and you must never lose sight of it and never stop working as hard and improving and understanding that every single opposition side wants to beat you more than any other team they play.

Work really fucking hard, support each other, make sure you're always bringing in the right players and staff with the right skill sets and mentality, make sure you time doing that right, so there's always continuation, never ever think you've arrived, always be working hard to improve, really enjoy playing the football that allows you to and getting the wins and rewards that brings you, people probably think the mantra of focusing on each next game and getting the win is boring, that it somehow takes some enjoyment from it, but the enjoyment is playing the games, each game, how you win, how you control it, how you use everything you've worked hard to learn and develop to win different kinds of games, what all that hard work lets you do and achieve and our lads look like they're loving playing every single game and every single training session, incredible work so far by Jurgen, all the players and staff
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

3 minutes 7 seconds "And I'm Done, done and i'm onto the next one, done done and i'm onto the next one, done, done and I'm onto the next"

Last edited by Nineteenx; 5th January 2020 at 03:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    He’s got everything he needs to be a huge success. Let’s give him time.
    Let's give him 1 game and decide

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Let's give him 1 game and decide
    You're being generous

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    You're being generous
    Yeah I thought that, he should get hooked if he hasn't get at least 1 goal and 1 assist by half time

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Yeah I thought that, he should get hooked if he hasn't get at least 1 goal and 1 assist by half time
    What's he got 19, seriously, deadly seriously like....

He's... ???
    Versatile - no fixed position, looks lost out there
    Flair - no substance, a fraud
    Great touch/flicks - creepy showboater
    An eye for a goal - greedy & Lazy gloryhunter
    An eye for a pass - no bottle to take it on himself a coward.
    A dribbler - cant keep his gob shut - a gobshite

Yet to make his debut and already lost at anfield - mentally weak - a nothing footballer defeated before he tried

I'm trying to be positive and all I've got is hes got a pretty cool accent. Imo he should pack it in already before it starts and start recording audio books.

#minaminowt --> #minaminout