Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171821 ... LastLast

Thread: Minamino no18

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    What's he got 19, seriously, deadly seriously like....

He's... ???
    Versatile - no fixed position, looks lost out there
    Flair - no substance, a fraud
    Great touch/flicks - creepy showboater
    An eye for a goal - greedy & Lazy gloryhunter
    An eye for a pass - no bottle to take it on himself a coward.
    A dribbler - cant keep his gob shut - a gobshite

Yet to make his debut and already lost at anfield - mentally weak - a nothing footballer defeated before he tried

I'm trying to be positive and all I've got is hes got a pretty cool accent. Imo he should pack it in already before it starts and start recording audio books.

#minaminowt --> #minaminout
    You need to save this for the 'who hates' thread CCTV, still very funny though. God I'm excited to see his debut tomorrow and to see how things develop with our latest addition in conjunction with all the other lads in the second half of the season
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    What's he got 19, seriously, deadly seriously like....

He's... ???
    Versatile - no fixed position, looks lost out there
    Flair - no substance, a fraud
    Great touch/flicks - creepy showboater
    An eye for a goal - greedy & Lazy gloryhunter
    An eye for a pass - no bottle to take it on himself a coward.
    A dribbler - cant keep his gob shut - a gobshite

Yet to make his debut and already lost at anfield - mentally weak - a nothing footballer defeated before he tried

I'm trying to be positive and all I've got is hes got a pretty cool accent. Imo he should pack it in already before it starts and start recording audio books.

#minaminowt --> #minaminout
    Very funny CCTV.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Very good debut, saw everything I expected, it will take time and appearances with the best 11 for all the players to know where and when he wants the ball, he does need to run like he did when he played against us twice though, he was a lot quicker in those 2 games than we saw today

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Very good debut, saw everything I expected, it will take time and appearances with the best 11 for all the players to know where and when he wants the ball, he does need to run like he did when he played against us twice though, he was a lot quicker in those 2 games than we saw today
    Hardly touched the ball today, will need a few games to get up to speed.

He looked a little shocked at the work rate exspected of him. I was surprised he played up the middle and fluffed a good headed chance in the first half.
    6.5/10.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    He had quite a lot of touches, it was frustrating watching at times, not because of him, but because if any of our lads had bothered to watch some footage of him playing for Salzburg they might have had a bit more appreciation of where he likes the ball and when, he got in great positions loads of times, the ball was on and they didn't give it him, that'll come with more games and training together though. He gets in pockets and between lines and channels, he's very good at turning in the same motion as receiving the ball and likes it drilled into his feet or through the channel when he's in those positions, got in them loads today and nobody passed it to him even though he was mostly wide open in great positions to turn and look to play Origi or Elliott in

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    He didn't look completely up to speed. Might have been a week or so to early for him.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Not an easy game to get involved in for your first game. was a bit helter skelter. He will be more efficient when we can control the game better.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Hasn’t played in a competitive match since the second leg v us in Salzburg... First game at a new club in a new league - playing in an 11 made up mostly of kids AND of all games - it’s Merseyside Derby.....!

I think he did just fine- that’s as tough a debut as you could ever expect.

A solid performance.