Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: Minamino no18

Quote Originally Posted by shminkyred View Post

PLEASE LET THIS BE HIS SONG

Minamino
    Do Dooo d do do
    Thanks a lot.
    Now I'm not going to be able to get that blastid song out of me head for the next week.
    'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

Minamimo san 頑張ってください ne

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    If he plays like he did against us whenever he's on the pitch for us then that £7,250,000 will be hell of a bargain.
    Agreed, looks a very tidy player, can he play in the Champions League? They used to make players cup tied if they moved from one Champions League side to another, but I think they scrapped that a while back didn't they?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Yes he can play for us in this year's CL competition due to the rules recently being changed.

I have a little funny story about this transfer and Minamino's former teammate.

So I'm bored and browing the Youtubes and come across this Manc site already celebrating the signing of Haaland (which obviously hasn't happened yet). It's the usual highlight reel of all his greatest hits and goals scored played to some fast track music.

So after all the drama of yesterday morning when the media were sure he was headed to Manchester with his dad to complete the signing and close the deal and were following his plane, but then it turned out that he was actually just going on vacation with his dad to Copenhagen on a DIFFERENT plane, and then Ole shot down their hopes by suggesting that nothing was happening on that front, I did what any dutiful Red would do and decided to go and troll these clowns and laugh at them in their comment section of that video for shooting their wad over something that hadn't even happened yet.

And I swear to you this was one of the exchanges I came across:-

Original Commenter : "The winger who is providing him assists is better than him. ManUtd should sign that player too."

Commenter #2 : "Yeah, I think that player already signed for Liverpool, mate. He's in Merseyside."

Original commenter : "Oh no! He could have been a very good addition to our squad"

(*Cue other Liverpool fans piling on:....*)

Commenter #3 : "Minamino is his assist king. Alot faster, more skills, harder worker and yes his a Liverpool man. Best club in the world."

Manc Twat commenter #4 : "If he’s that good how comes he’s only 7.5mil lol. No other top clubs were in for him. He’ll get bullied in the prem."

Commenter #2 : "That was his release clause fee, you dummy.
    And I can think of one other Premier League club that tried to get him and missed out on him to the (Actual) Mighty Reds, because they didn't know about that release clause.
    Can you guess which club that was?
    Take a guess.
    Please?

Please?"

Fucking Hilarious!

They suddenly realize that Minamino's better than the player they think they've signed (but haven't really), and talk about signing him instead, before they're duly informed he's signed for their biggest traditional rivals. And then one chimes in that if he's so good why did he get signed for only 7.5 Mil, not realizing his own dumb club tried and missed out on him because they didn't know about that release clause, and that we now have him on a major bargain.
    That clueless second Manc twat commenter pretty much sums up what laughable lot that shower of shite are.

What a bunch of clowns they are.

Here's the original video:-
    The comment section is hilarious because the video was posted a couple of days ago before it became clear that all this signing euphoria was all a big fat nothing.

'I got told there's an English phrase, 'You don't win trophies with kids'. I didn't know that' ... - Jurgen Klopp
    Stone-Cold Savage!

After being absolutely gutted at the GE result, the Klopp and Minamino signings really cheered me up, so excited to have Jurgen until 2024 at least and can NOT wait for Minamino for make his home debut v Sheffield United

Excited to see if some of his tricks can rub off and help our other strikers improve even more, my favourite is one I've tried describing how to do here before and was one of my own personal favourites, he put both Robbo and Van Dijk on their asses with it over the 2 games v Salzburg

I call it an adaptation of the Cryuff turn, runs in very direct shapes like he's going to shoot drawing the defender right across him to try and block, then clips it with either heel behind his standing foot onto his other foot, it was my trademark move, absolutely class

Glad we have gone in for this guy. He could be the difference in the next month or so. A quick player between the lines..
    the next 6 weeks to me is vital for our title win (if we do it).
    February and March we have some winnable games. But Leicester away and the fixtures in January look tricky
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    After being absolutely gutted at the GE result, the Klopp and Minamino signings really cheered me up, so excited to have Jurgen until 2024 at least and can NOT wait for Minamino for make his home debut v Sheffield United
    The timing of the announcements was a masterstroke - gave so many people such an enormous lift.

Let’s give him time to settle in. With the price tag, he has nothing to prove and might turn out to be the player we need to start playing “well”