Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bobby Firmino...

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Expecting a moment of quality from our Bobby that is a vital contribution in the Atletico tie.
    Only one?
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

While it wouldn't be fun, a hard fought 1-1 over there and a tactically well contested but ultimately boring goalless draw at Anfield with a total of three shots on target would be an …interesting… change.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Bobby Bobby Bobby come on Bobby lad, time for more of the Bobby razzle dazzle

AND, I found the figure skating equivalent to Bobby

Always cracked me up, if I scored at certain grounds against certain managers, I'd run straight up to their dug out and bust the old 'Fuck em and chuck em move' followed by the trigger pulls for pure banter

Si Senor

What a fucking finish !!!

Classsss

Top class from Bobby, need to work on our RCM making late runs as the ball has been played to him to support him and give him an easy or easier lay off when teams are trying to crowd him out, they usually have two of 3 mids in the centre all converging on him when teams try that tactic, needs our RCM to make those late runs to be found in the space inside right alongside him and Mo to make a run to support that player at the same time, outside in, or inside out to open the channel, then back in for a ball through it

The best in world! !

“José Mourinho’s embrace of the untouchable Brazilian was as close as Tottenham got to Jürgen Klopp’s match-winner on a day when Spurs were left chasing red ghosts”

....our number 9..

https://www.theguardian.com/football...rinho#comments