Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131417 ... LastLast

Thread: Bobby Firmino...

Reminded me a little of the Suarez goal v Stoke in the Cup, much as the Salah goal reminded me of the N'gog goal in the 09/10 game against United.

Great finish and performance today.

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Heres a quite intense video of Alisson Becker helping to baptise Bobby Firmino. Don't know how old it is, but I think it's recent. Even a cynical guy like me found it quite moving.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUD3191W8qw
    got to love that ....whatever you believe in

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Watch it again, he jumps straight up, he has a tiny amount of forward momentum, but if anything, it's taking him slightly away from De Gea and he bumps into Virgil rather than it being the other way round, the reason it was ruled out was for obstruction with the claim being Virgil wasn't making any attempt to play the ball
    Harsh one to take but I wasn't surprised var overturned it.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Harsh one to take but I wasn't surprised var overturned it.
    I like to complain afterwards It never bothers me in the games, my mentality's been adjusted like that re refereeing decisions then VAR decisions after its introduction, I said for years our players needed to accept that refs would give wrong decisions against them and get on with the game and affecting what they can affect, like Virgil said "If VAR rules it out it's done, that's it"
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

A good way to be. I cant help but give little ref watches in the mt.

Bobby also made an absolutely crucial header from a filthy corner to save what looked a certain goal

Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Absolutely bummed him

Each next game can't come soon enough for me, loving the greater movement and rotation through the positions up top, think they're all still improving, I'm increasingly excited to see what Bobby does, I'm expecting him to be banging in more goals and creating more, he's showing such confidence and a lot more of that razzle dazzle Brazilian brilliance, his incorrectly ruled out strike on Sunday was brilliant, loved his heel clip v Spurs to take it behind his standing foot onto his left for his early chance, I used to bust that move a lot so it's a particular favourite of mine, there's no show boating about Bobby's razzle dazzle either, just top top skill to get half a yard to shoot or try and tee a team mate up, he suddenly looks to me like he might bang a goal in or create one at any given moment

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Each next game can't come soon enough for me, loving the greater movement and rotation through the positions up top, think they're all still improving, I'm increasingly excited to see what Bobby does, I'm expecting him to be banging in more goals and creating more, he's showing such confidence and a lot more of that razzle dazzle Brazilian brilliance, his incorrectly ruled out strike on Sunday was brilliant, loved his heel clip v Spurs to take it behind his standing foot onto his left for his early chance, I used to bust that move a lot so it's a particular favourite of mine, there's no show boating about Bobby's razzle dazzle either, just top top skill to get half a yard to shoot or try and tee a team mate up, he suddenly looks to me like he might bang a goal in or create one at any given moment
    Yeeeeeaaaaah and Bobby dazzler DID NOT disappoint, another brilliant goal and bit of Brazilian razzle dazzle