Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: AC Milan (possible sidenote Serie A discussion)

Inter v Milan the friendly derby

They've just signed Zlatan and pinning their hopes on a player well over the hill. That says it all about them.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    What the ever-loving fuck?!
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Waspish bunch..

Going back to 2005. I've just heard Sam Hyppia say something on Bein sports about that night I've never heard before.
    He said he thinks the reason none of the Milan players wanted to exchange shirts after the final whistle , was because they had put on champions t-shirts under their tops at half time.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Going back to 2005. I've just heard Sam Hyppia say something on Bein sports about that night I've never heard before.
    He said he thinks the reason none of the Milan players wanted to exchange shirts after the final whistle , was because they had put on champions t-shirts under their tops at half time.
    Dopey barstewards, lol......
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Megalolz. I can well imagine it being true.

Juventus just need to see out this match against Parma to get themselves a 4-point lead in the Serie A.

It's normally a given that Juventus win the League, but they will be desperate to get themselves a little cushion. Ronaldo was purchased to give them the extra edge in the bid to win the Champion's League again and they will be well aware that the peak of his career has a serious time limit on it.

Atalanta have scored 51 goals this season in 21 games. They could reach 100 goals.

When they are on it they are really on it - two 5-0s this season and a 7-0 today.

Breath of fresh air.

Ralf Rangnick rumoured to be heading to AC Milan.

Lazio look like they have a serious title shot.

Immobile the definition of a "fit for Serie A, not other European Leagues" player.