Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111215 ... LastLast

Thread: Who Hates Mo..?

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    This... He is a fine line away from being a Messi.. Decision making and trusting his peers are the two areas where he let's himself down. Still even with his quirks he is one of the very best in the world..
    Have to agree with that it's his decision making that stalls his productivity and progression.
    He should by right be easily ahead of Bobby and Sadio for goals scored and assists, definitely goals scored. But hes too greedy and this works against him.
    If hes assisting more when it's the right decision defenders will be in tougher situations and he'll be able to score more of his greedy shots when others are still the better pass. Too predictable I'm his decision making.
    Could have potentially assisted minamino, origi bobby last night and he went for the shot, if he had passed it on each time I think he gets a pass back on one and a better goal scoring chance.

Mane took his lesson pretty well when hammered over the derby, theres a more persistent streak in Mo.

He’s “quick feet” have become predictable to a certain extent and isn’t getting past defenders as easily. Agree with CCTV, he’ll be giving defenders a whole new headache if he can provide the killer pass.

He’s getting a fucking statue at Madame Tussaud’s. How mad is that?
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by TheDOC1979 View Post
    He’s “quick feet” have become predictable to a certain extent and isn’t getting past defenders as easily. Agree with CCTV, he’ll be giving defenders a whole new headache if he can provide the killer pass.
    Still he skinned wolves 4 or 5 times last night. All the best opportunities apart from the goals came from his ability. Hopefully he learns it though I'm doubtful at this stage. Maybe when his pace starts to go but o wish now. Hed be world player of year contender if he could learn.

A good way to work out how much you value a player is putting forward your "I'll take it" number (transfer fee).

Mine (for Salah) is £180m.

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    He’s getting a fucking statue at Madame Tussaud’s. How mad is that?
    Apparently it's him shirtless after scoring a goal so they don't have to alter it when we sell him this summer

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I think this youtube highlights the solution to greedy Mo, keep Naby fit, when Naby plays Mo passes

Ridiculous footballer on his day.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Ridiculous footballer on his day.
    Today was his day, he was absolutely class today, his pass for Oxlade's goal was top top drawer