Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast

Thread: FNF and weekends other games

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Danny Ings repaying us with hopefully the winning goal against Leicester.
    I said it a couple of days ago and I'll it again. Ings is a good, hardworking player and It's a shame things didn't work out for him with us.

Yep he had some rotten luck with us luck - but he is playing at his level for the Saints - he is now comfortable. Not quite at the level to be a main man at a top club IMO - pressure can make you question your quality.

Newcastles goalie made some incredible saves today, very under-talked about player.

Watched a couple of the half hour highlights of some games

The filthy v Norwich - Norwich were absolutely woeful, Pukki didn't play which explains them having little threat, but they were all over the place in defence and midfield with Buendia being the only redeeming feature, VAR failed in it's job for the filthy's pen, couldn't see any contact The filthy knocked it about well, but under no pressure whatsoever

Chelsea v Burnley - Burnley gave them trouble with set pieces, VAR failed again for Chelsea's pen as replays show the Burnley player had pulled out of the tackle and Willian stuck his leg out into him and threw himself to ground, James and Hudson-Odoi looked very good Hudson-Odoi's goal was decent, they looked really decent, could have scored 5 or 6 to be fair

Not been watching other sides much for a while, just can't sleep and maybe a bit of withdrawal symptoms from football after so many games for us in quick succession up to and over Christmas
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Just going to close the curtains, the bitters are on now

Wolves v Newcastle, was wondering why they'd been off colour since their game v us, apart from getting a bumming of course, Jota's out and been out, he's very influential for them

WTF was going on with var yesterday? clear pen for Wolves not given, they did score from the resulting corner though Edit ANOTHER pen for Wolves not given

Only watching to try and see these saves one of you was raving about, ooh there's one, not bad. Traore's very overrated, produces quality at times, but not with any consistency throughout a game and doesn't work hard enough AND he looks like he should be playing rugby. Another great save from the Newcastle keeper

Lol Carroll doing his human battering ram routine
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 12th January 2020 at 05:56 AM.

Got to be up in 3 and a half hours, might just watch the Leicester v Southampton highlights, Southampton have been going very well of late, we did them a right favour selling them Ings

Double save by Schmeichel although Ings almost megged him, high press by Southampton, Leicester don't like it up em

Ings hits the bar, and again, quite brave Southampton playing so high with their CBs, Maddison's been a liability first half, deflected one into his own net and failed to clear to allow Ings to smash one against the bar, maybe he wants a move, ha Ings does Meg Schmeichel for Southampton's second

Well deserved win for Southampton that

Troy Deeney makes it 2-0 to Watford away at Bournemouth

This would lift them out of the relegation zone with Bournemouth and Villa joining Norwich down there.

Villa play Man City later...

Bournemouth are bloody awful plus their supporters seem to be stunned into silence at how poor they are.

Next for the sack...