Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

Your team v Man United

So much time to recuperate!

Let's give United the beating they are owed.

..................Alisson

Trent...Gomez....Van Dijk...Robertson

...................Henderson

.......Lallana.........Wijnaldum

...Salah.......Firmino.......Mane
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Allisson

Trent Gomez Van Dijk Robertson

Lallana Henderson Wijnaldum

Salah Firmino Mane

Subs: Adrian Matip Williams Fabinho Oxlade Minamino Origi

Let's get the win and another vital 3 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

You know what I'd take a one nil win. Edging closer to the title is all that matters

I'd use the tactic of Trent as a playmaker from RB a bit in that game, you already know how they're going to set up, trying to get us to over commit and constantly looking to put balls over the top for any of their 3 forwards, just need to work on finding players in the spaces either side of their blockers in centre midfield and creating from there or feeding Bobby, but have Lallana or Ox, whoever starts making late runs to support Bobby for an easy lay off to them in that space

Not sure whose gonna be back for the weekend, but if Fabinho is good to start I'd like to see him start this one.

Alisson
    TAA Gomez VVD Robertson
    Hendo Fabinho Gini
    Salah Firmino Mane

Subs:
    Adrian, Philips, Lallana, Ox, Minamino, Shaq, Origi.

Be nice if Matip or Lovren could be back for the weekend too

I don't think Fabinho will be ready, it will be a game too early, I'm still torn on whether to have Oxlade or Lallana at RCM, Ox is just back, they won't have a press as good as Spurs was and I really think he's a better option to quickly support Bobby with late runs to give him an easy/easier out ball when they try and crowd him out and has enormous potential to score or create from those positions and has the pace to do it better than Lallana

I'd start Ox over Lallana. Maybe bring o. Lallana later in the game if Ox tires

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    I don't think Fabinho will be ready, it will be a game too early, I'm still torn on whether to have Oxlade or Lallana at RCM, Ox is just back, they won't have a press as good as Spurs was and I really think he's a better option to quickly support Bobby with late runs to give him an easy/easier out ball when they try and crowd him out and has enormous potential to score or create from those positions and has the pace to do it better than Lallana
    If Fabinho isnt able to start, I'd still like to see Hendo at rcm. Gini 6 and the choice of Ox/Lallana/Minamino for lcm. Probably Ox to start LCM and Lallana the more defensively solid addition off the bench since we seem to have a fair few attacking options with mini, shaq origi

Be tempted to go 4231 since we are at home.
    Hendo rcm/rdm & Gini lcm/ldm.

Tough call whether Ox or Origi comes in, be tempted to go with Div over Oxo

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    If Fabinho isnt able to start, I'd still like to see Hendo at rcm. Gini 6 and the choice of Ox/Lallana/Minamino for lcm. Probably Ox to start LCM and Lallana the more defensively solid addition off the bench since we seem to have a fair few attacking options with mini, shaq origi

Be tempted to go 4231 since we are at home.
    Hendo rcm/rdm & Gini lcm/ldm.

Tough call whether Ox or Origi comes in, be tempted to go with Div over Oxo
    Not for me, I'd have Trent play a little more reserved and make play from deep with switches and balls over the top of midfield and their defence like against City and he has Gomez's pace for support against counters too, so Ox's pace, creativiy, quality and ability to score worldies from distance to counter from those defensive situations to quickly support Mo, Bobby and Mane would be very very useful

Fair enough, think Origi is in better shape/health and in good form.

Just tell div were 3-0 down from the first leg