Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

Quote Originally Posted by reddownunder View Post
    I'd start Ox over Lallana. Maybe bring o. Lallana later in the game if Ox tires
    I'm thinking the reverse of that. Lallana can be pretty resistant to the opposition press when he's playing well and is also very capable of some snide going-over-too-easily stuff to win us a free kick.

Ox for the last 20 minutes to provide something different, plus protects Ox a bit from any re-occurence of injury.

I expect a difficult game. Nothing to do with United being a good side. But I think 2014 is our last League win at their place.

We need to fix that.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    I'm thinking the reverse of that. Lallana can be pretty resistant to the opposition press when he's playing well and is also very capable of some snide going-over-too-easily stuff to win us a free kick.

Ox for the last 20 minutes to provide something different, plus protects Ox a bit from any re-occurence of injury.

I expect a difficult game. Nothing to do with United being a good side. But I think 2014 is our last League win at their place.

We need to fix that.
    We're at Anfield
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    We're at Anfield
    Jesus H Christ, where's my head at - so we are!

Saw a Red Kite today (kind of a big deal in Northern Ireland compared to the Mainland) and have been in laa-laa land since.

Almost as bad as when I come on here when I have a drink in me.

Anfield......bumming then.

Jesus H Christ, where's my head at - so we are!

Saw a Red Kite today (kind of a big deal in Northern Ireland compared to the Mainland) and have been in laa-laa land since.

Almost as bad as when I come on here when I have a drink in me.

Anfield......bumming then.
    Yes, I certainly hope a balls deep bumming is administered to the filthy at the weekend

Yes, I certainly hope a balls deep bumming is administered to the filthy at the weekend
    I'd like them to set up with an incredibly low block, with it being obvious that Ole has given no instructions all week that aren't related to the low block - and for us to pick it apart in the opening 5 minutes.

I'd like them to set up with an incredibly low block, with it being obvious that Ole has given no instructions all week that aren't related to the low block - and for us to pick it apart in the opening 5 minutes.
    That would be brilliant, it will be a VERY tough game and they will be incredibly determined to try and get at least a draw and want to beat us probably more than any other side we've faced this season so far, so we have to be better than them, more clinical and at our breath taking brilliant best from start to finish

That would be brilliant, it will be a VERY tough game and they will be incredibly determined to try and get at least a draw and want to beat us probably more than any other side we've faced this season so far, so we have to be better than them, more clinical and at our breath taking brilliant best from start to finish
    Agree and going off Klopps post match interview I think we could be at the right pitch for the weekend.

And I don't mean at our breath taking brilliant best in terms of our best all singing all dancing football, I mean in terms of tactics, execution, vigilance, awareness, communication, pressing, passing, tackling, heading, clinical finishing, sheer hard graft and an unshakable belief that we are Liverpool and the 3 points on offer are absolutely vital to us and we will not be beaten and give everything we have and use all our guile and knowledge to make sure we take those 3 points

Been looking at the three fixtures of Spurs away, Utd at home and Wolves away and I’m convinced that if we win those three it’s surely done and dusted.

Same as against Tottenham.
    There are only 2 teams in Liverpool. Liverpool and Liverpool Reserves. (Bill Shankly)