Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Man United

Yes Oxlade getting in quick support of Bobby to be released in space to unleash and absolutely scream one in, yes please

https://www.liverpoolfc.com/news/first-team/382754-oxlade-chamberlain-goals-steven-gerrard
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The filthy have an FA Cup replay tonight that seems certain to go to extra time and pens and end in a mass punch up too
    I wonder how much it will influence our match with them, they got back to winning ways with a convincing win against the mighty Norwich so they can lose on penalties tonight and lose to us and then get a morale boosting win against Burnley just in time for their semi 2nd leg with City.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    The filthy have an FA Cup replay tonight that seems certain to go to extra time and pens and end in a mass punch up too
    Oh I think it'll be a bit more exciting than that. Lolzzzzz...
    It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Man Utd 1-0 Wolves

Rashford was a 2nd half sub, lasted 15 minutes then went off injured clutching his lower back / left hip.

Man Utd will play Tranmere in the next round, or Watford.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Man Utd 1-0 Wolves

Rashford was a 2nd half sub, lasted 15 minutes then went off injured clutching his lower back / left hip.

Man Utd will play Tranmere in the next round, or Watford.
    What a shit night, United won 1-0, Cardiff won 4-3.
    There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    What a shit night, United won 1-0, Cardiff won 4-3.
    No one care FA cup now, especially CL winner

Quote Originally Posted by Joetan991 View Post
    No one care FA cup now, especially CL winner
    Man Utd and Wolves are our next opponents in the league, that made it almost interesting

The game may well have provided and interesting insight into what the filthy have been working on and how they will likely approach their game v us on Sunday

4231 most likely I'd say

Constantly looking to play balls over the top for runners through the channels, Gashford will start together with Martian and James, only a minor knock

When we have 3 at the back including Hendo or Gini and when we're trying to play out they look like they're going to try Spurs second half tactic of trying to position the 3 or 4 between our 3 blocking the lines with the 1 pressing and then the rest trying to press quickly to force a mistake and the 2 pushing up behind them trying to meet any of our players who go past their presser and also do it sporadically, IE stand off, stand off, stand off, then not having pressed, suddenly try to press with all 4 v our 3 to try and catch us off guard not expecting a quick press with numbers, sure Jurgen and the lads will be ready for that as Wolves, Spurs and a couple of other sides have tried that lately

Whatever they try, let's just get the win and another vital 3 points

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Man Utd and Wolves are our next opponents in the league, that made it almost interesting
    4 points or 6 points from those games should be what's happening. The intensity of the schedule is beginning to show for Wolves and as for United we are just a superior team.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    4 points or 6 points from those games should be what's happening. The intensity of the schedule is beginning to show for Wolves and as for United we are just a superior team.
    Only 6 points will be acceptable, starting with focusing on Sunday's game, getting the win and another vital 3 points