Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your team v Wolves

Your team v Wolves

.......................Alisson

Trent......Gomez....Van Dijk....Robertson

.........................Fabinho

.............Henderson........Wijnaldum

.....Salah........Firmino.......Mane

I think with the points cushion we have, we can safely give Fabinho the first half at least and see how he goes from there. Nothing whatsoever against Ox despite him bit being at his best today - but we should take any and all opportunities to get the side up to speed in the preparation for the run-in and for the Atletico tie.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Allisson

Trent Gomez Van Dijk Robertson

Oxlade Henderson Wijnaldum

Salah Firmino Mane

Going to be another really really tough game and we'll need to be at our very best from start to finish including being more clinical in front of goal and with our opportunity to create chances. I thought Oxlade had a very good game today and I don't see a need to rush Fabinho back, I'd rather ease him back in and get him to full match fitness. All the focus on the game v Wolves now, getting the win and another vital 3 points
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

I'd go with sids team and let Fabinho get his legs, Ox is building up from a bigger injury. Could even see one of Gini or Hendo maybe get a bit of a rest but I'd have Hendo Fabinho Gini start and ox off the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    I'd go with sids team and let Fabinho get his legs, Ox is building up from a bigger injury. Could even see one of Gini or Hendo maybe get a bit of a rest but I'd have Hendo Fabinho Gini start and ox off the bench.
    I'd go with my team and get Fabinho on on the hour for Gini circumstances permitting and move Oxlade left and Hendo right, thought Oxlade was excellent today, his pressing, positioning off the other players and opposition payers and tackling as one of the 8's is getting close to where it needs to be

Same again. I'd ease Fabinho back in rather than throwing him to the wolves

I thought Robbo looked off it today and He'll need to be on it big time with Troare running at him . We've no real cover at left back with Milner injured so he'll have to crack on.

Nervous about Wolves away. It will be a very tough game

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    It will be very tough, but I'm actually really really excited about the Wolves game, there were lots of lessons to learn from our recent game against them at Anfield and our lads are always working hard to improve and develop and learn from every game and every opposition they face, so it's going to be pretty exciting to watch and look for slight tweaks and adjustments that will no doubt have been made from the last game with all our focus being on getting the win and another vital 3 points

Me too. Ive had a feeling since we won the home game that this could be one where we drop points. Itll be tough after a draining performance today.

Yup. We may well drop points in this one. Credit to wolves that we’re even thinking this way.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!