Page 30 of 113 FirstFirst ... 202324252627282930313233343536374080 ... LastLast

Thread: The demise of Manchester United

Quote Originally Posted by scientificred View Post
    And on Saturday the world's second most expensive defender jumped out of the way of a not particularly fierce shot to allow a Burnley equaliser
    VVD >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Maguire
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

And on Saturday the world's second most expensive defender jumped out of the way of a not particularly fierce shot to allow a Burnley equaliser
    This should be on the ,"who hates Virgil ?" thread

They are currently having a meltdown on "Red Chaff" as Rafael Van der Vaart had a go at Maguire after previously criticising him a number of times.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    This should be on the ,"who hates Virgil ?" thread
    I think VVD is great but I have witnessed and commented on a couple of incidents in which he has appeared quite weak.
    i.e.v ManCity CL v Sterling (we won 2-1) and again v Burnley equaliser.
    Seemed more interested in not getting hurt rather than throwing his body in the way. I have watched that now many times and do not want to watch again (each time it looked worse)- it was pathetic.
    Even the best defender in the world has things to work on! If that was Lovren he would be getting a right pasting!

I think VVD is great but I have witnessed and commented on a couple of incidents in which he has appeared quite weak.
    i.e.v ManCity CL v Sterling (we won 2-1) and again v Burnley equaliser.
    Seemed more interested in not getting hurt rather than throwing his body in the way. I have watched that now many times and do not want to watch again (each time it looked worse)- it was pathetic.
    Even the best defender in the world has things to work on! If that was Lovren he would be getting a right pasting!
    Maybe he was fatigued from covering Gomez's arse all frickin game? It was very poor by his standards, it starts from the midfield though, when Hendo's not in the centre, our defence aren't afforded anywhere like the same endangered species level of protection, in a way it's good Hendo is out for these last games as it should bring it home to Jurgen that we do need a long term successor to hendo brought in sooner rather than later or he has to take on the considerable task of correcting and developing Fabinho's game
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Maybe he was fatigued from covering Gomez's arse all frickin game? It was very poor by his standards, it starts from the midfield though, when Hendo's not in the centre, our defence aren't afforded anywhere like the same endangered species level of protection, in a way it's good Hendo is out for these last games as it should bring it home to Jurgen that we do need a long term successor to hendo brought in sooner rather than later or he has to take on the considerable task of correcting and developing Fabinho's game
    Fatigued? VVD and Gomez had little to do over the course of that game.

Imagine getting THIRTEEN penalties in a season and having 7 goals against you chalked off with VAR and STILL not having guaranteed your Champion's League spot after 36 games.

We've had five penalties - FIVE - and are 31 points clear.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Imagine getting THIRTEEN penalties in a season and having 7 goals against you chalked off with VAR and STILL not having guaranteed your Champion's League spot after 36 games.

We've had five penalties - FIVE - and are 31 points clear.
    That is ridiculous sid !
    No LiVARpool now huh.
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    That is ridiculous sid !
    No LiVARpool now huh.
    Bu-buh-buh-bu-bu-but the narrative!!!!!!
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Fucking hell... how can you not give that pen?
    Etiam si omnes, ego non