Page 10 of 113 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516172060110 ... LastLast

Thread: The demise of Manchester United

Quote Originally Posted by murii View Post
    Does anyone remember the United supporter who used to post here a few years ago? I think Quintuple was his username. Anyone know what happened to him?
    There was one called trebble99 or something like that as well
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    He was a proper dick too, I would never in a million years even consider joining another clubs forum and lurking around trying to act like a smug knobhead, that behaviour takes being obsessed with other teams to a ridiculous level, surely you'd rather spend your time on forums with your own fans discussing your own players. I join in with it here a bit of course, but that's between our own fans and a fine bit of banter and lolz after all the shit they've given us, I actually really don't give a fuck about any of the other teams, I'm far more interested in our lads and manager. I take more of an interest in teams like Wolves, Sheffield UTD and Southampton, with decent football people as managers, who are building something up, going about it the right way and who treat us and our fans with the respect our manager and fans treat them, they interest me
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Yep, I only looked on the blue moon forum when Red Noodle mentioned how they are acting over there!. I would never consider thinking of joining another football teams forum.
    When someone does it, Ie these clowns like trebble99 and quintuple only come to gloat. they vanish quicker than a rat up a drain pipe when things are going pear shaped.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Thats going back a long,long time. There was one called tigerman too. Quintuple was actually a decent poster. I think he was from Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Thats going back a long,long time. There was one called tigerman too. Quintuple was actually a decent poster. I think he was from Germany.
    Maybe Quintuple was Jurgen trolling us to get Rodgers out so he could deliver the quintuple in 2020
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Maybe Quintuple was Jurgen trolling us to get Rodgers out so he could deliver the quintuple in 2020
    Lolzness. You could be onto something there fella.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    He was a proper dick too, I would never in a million years even consider joining another clubs forum and lurking around trying to act like a smug knobhead, that behaviour takes being obsessed with other teams to a ridiculous level, surely you'd rather spend your time on forums with your own fans discussing your own players. I join in with it here a bit of course, but that's between our own fans and a fine bit of banter and lolz after all the shit they've given us, I actually really don't give a fuck about any of the other teams, I'm far more interested in our lads and manager. I take more of an interest in teams like Wolves, Sheffield UTD and Southampton, with decent football people as managers, who are building something up, going about it the right way and who treat us and our fans with the respect our manager and fans treat them, they interest me
    Well you should see the amount of lfc fans on red cafe.

Who was the other united fan. It was just a fellas name if I remember correctly. Possibly a surname. He was a sound cunt.

Quintuple was a nob. Only ever showed up when United were winning.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC-DPG View Post
    Quintuple was a nob. Only ever showed up when United were winning.
    I thought he was okay. Always up for reasonable debate in my experience.
    The defining moments in our lives are never planned.