Page 19 of 113 FirstFirst ... 91213141516171819202122232425262969 ... LastLast

Thread: The demise of Manchester United

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I didn't know they were unbeaten in 10 until Sid mentioned it, looks like they're not missing him. I never got all the hype about him anyway.
    They had a similar run last year when they got that jammy result at PSG and then were promptly spanked in the 2nd leg and it all went to shit from there. Hope it happens again.
    I cant stand Solskjaer, hes such a bitter little cunt and looks like a grandmother.

Solskjaer blabs his way through it all. Its pretentious nonsense so he gets to keep his job. I hope he stays there for years.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    They had a similar run last year when they got that jammy result at PSG and then were promptly spanked in the 2nd leg and it all went to shit from there. Hope it happens again.
    I cant stand Solskjaer, hes such a bitter little cunt and looks like a grandmother.
    He looks like he should be playing bingo with Dot Cotton.

If a small team like Sheff Utd eventually finish top 4 and they don't, both he and Woodward will be under severe pressure.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    If a small team like Sheff Utd eventually finish top 4 and they don't, both he and Woodward will be under severe pressure.
    True, though with this "change the culture" project I think Ole is there next season no matter what happens.

Will be young, hard-working British players complimented by top foreign talent where/when they can get it.

Could be storing up problems further down the line if they do end up changing Manager again.

We'll see!

Feel free to imbed this as I don’t know how. They have bought top young british talent before and it remains to be seen whether they get it right or not.

https://youtu.be/cFGdPVH65FI

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    Feel free to imbed this as I don’t know how. They have bought top young british talent before and it remains to be seen whether they get it right or not.

https://youtu.be/cFGdPVH65FI
    You just copy the part past the = on the link and insert it between

"If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Massive blow for the filthy and Arsenal if no further games are played

In the event no further games are played UEFA not the Premier League will decide which teams qualify for next seasons Champions and Europa League and will base this on team's final league standings in this season's table at the point of suspension, so the little plan of cancelling the league and reverting to last season's finishing positions goes up in smoke, and the filthy would have no-one to complain to or attempt to take to court

UEFA President also wants all the teams who were leading their League at the time of suspension crowned Champions if fixtures cannot be fulfilled
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Well this thread turned into a crock of shit. United haven't been beaten since the 22nd of January.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Well this thread turned into a crock of shit. United haven't been beaten since the 22nd of January.
    Hahaha these things can happen!

Their financial might and willingness to go big in terms of transfer fees and wages means they can stick around at a reasonable level (2nd - 6th) with the goal of 1st - 3rd becoming more regular with the right moves. You always sense they are only a good signing or two away from Champion's League football - but will they get those signings right or not?

Also need the right manager. Klopp is extremely unlikely to ever join them. Guardiola doesn't strike me as terribly loyal so he could, but again, not "likely" per se - maybe the likes of Nagelsmann in time - he is one I hope we consider post-Klopp so it would be mildly annoying if he went to them.