Page 25 of 113 FirstFirst ... 151819202122232425262728293031323575 ... LastLast

Thread: The demise of Manchester United

Quote Originally Posted by faridtoxteth View Post
    Yes I think Pogba's attitude would be more focused if they were in the CL. I think Wolves are looking good for it though.
    True Wolves are a good side but I think United will finish 3rd the next 3-4 games are p*ss for them.

The lockdown has ruined Leicester/Sheff Utd and benefitted Spurs/Utd.

As we are champions i don’t care really about them if I am wrong they finish 5th miss out on CL if I am right they keep Ole it’s win win really.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    As we are champions i don’t care really about them if I am wrong they finish 5th miss out on CL if I am right they keep Ole it’s win win really.
    City are likely to be banned from the Champion's League and if they are, 5th will get Champion's League football for the 20/21 season.

Would be pleasantly surprised if United finished 6th or lower now. Spurs have to make up 4 points on them despite trickier fixtures and Wolves (also trickier fixtures) would need to make strides in the goal difference column as well as matching them for points.

We aren't threatened by then whatsoever in next season's title race - our Home games total this season probably beats their points haul. However, Champion's League qualification can be a springboard to better things, so let's hope they fail more often than not, as they will get some transfers right eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    City are likely to be banned from the Champion's League and if they are, 5th will get Champion's League football for the 20/21 season.

Would be pleasantly surprised if United finished 6th or lower now. Spurs have to make up 4 points on them despite trickier fixtures and Wolves (also trickier fixtures) would need to make strides in the goal difference column as well as matching them for points.

We aren't threatened by then whatsoever in next season's title race - our Home games total this season probably beats their points haul. However, Champion's League qualification can be a springboard to better things, so let's hope they fail more often than not, as they will get some transfers right eventually.
    Its unlikely theyll catch us for quite a time I'd say.
    On thursday night I was having a whattsapp discussion with my mates. Four of them are Utd fans. One said if they get 4 players in the summer they could push us. Me and another mate whose Liverpool laughed at him and he got shirty saying we were arrogant. .
    Firstly when does any team ever get 4 signings right in a summer? It never happens or very very rarely.
    Secondly City and LFC are doing things that are simply off the scale. No margins for error.
    Utd are nowhere even close to it. To win the league they'd need to usurp both. That isn't happening for a long time.
    He also said "I think Ole is like Klopp". I nearly spat my beer out. They're exactly like were were. A few more signings and we'll catch you. Never happens and it wont happen with Nanna hair managing them. They're simply deluded to fuck and long may it continue. Neville saying in august last year Utd will win the title before Liverpool is cast iron proof.

They should cash in on Der Gear and buy You no who but lets hope they dont,hopefully they keep faith with Captain klutz.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Never happens and it wont happen with Nanna hair managing them.
    That Sir, is the funniest thing I will hear this weekend
    Thank-you
    Once a Red,
    you'll never walk alone

They've drew Chelsea in the semi final and if they beat them they will probably have City in the final.
    Good luck with that 😂😂

God I hope they don't get into the Champions League next season. Since we win the league they have been the unbearables not us.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    God I hope they don't get into the Champions League next season. Since we win the league they have been the unbearables not us.
    They have a great chance now of getting in. I don't think they will win the fa Cup but they have the firepower to catch Chelsea and the squad to win Europa. Here's hoping this burst of form ends very soon.

They are playing the pressing style more under gargoyle. If they do get into the champions league. The wont be able to play the pressing game for an whole season. They will run out of legs.
    we have been called boring this season for not being as attractive going forward. But we have learned to play in 20/30 minute spurts and the rest of the time we control the game.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Who else is left in the Europa that's decent? They surely cant be the best side in that?

Fernandez has made a huge impact. He’s their best player by a country mile.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!