Page 27 of 113 FirstFirst ... 172021222324252627282930313233343777 ... LastLast

Thread: The demise of Manchester United

United have had some good results but have played nobody of note - Leicester though - wheels have come off - Vardy can’t buy a goal...

Praying that the Foxes find form
    and hold top 4. Need Wolves to pip the scum to 5th
    Last edited by Steveo; 1st July 2020 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    United must think they can catch Leicester the way things are going...
    True, but I blame Rodgers and co. more than I credit Solskjaer and co.

Besides, United's time under Ole began with an amazing run of form. Balinkay rightly points out that if they can solidify Top Four for a couple of years that they can come back and be a threat, but they equally need to show they can hoover points up for more sustained spells.

Also, as with all sides, teams start to figure out how to beat you. If Fernandes and Pogba get clicking, that side is only going to push higher up the pitch and leave themselves exposed for through-balls on the counter like it's no-one's business, which sides like ourselves, City and probably Lampard's Chelsea will exploit quickly.

Godddd I detest those Manc scumbags. It started with “we’ll never hear the end of it”.

And we haven’t... I have been bombarded with daily anti LFC anti scouse WhatsApp messages from the second Willian’s penalty rippled the Manchester City net.

Cuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnntssssssss.

Its ok looking good against lesser teams in the league..Lets see how man-united deal with the top 8.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Its ok looking good against lesser teams in the league..Lets see how man-united deal with the top 8.
    They've drawn with spurs and beaten Sheffield United in this little run since the restart. Leicester look goosed and will slip out of top 4. They've been shite since Christmas. Its only ourselves and city that are clearly better than the rest of the top half imo. Unitrds run in is a breeze too. Just need the wheels to totally come off for a few games like they have already once or twice under ole

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    They've drawn with spurs and beaten Sheffield United in this little run since the restart. Leicester look goosed and will slip out of top 4. They've been shite since Christmas. Its only ourselves and city that are clearly better than the rest of the top half imo. Unitrds run in is a breeze too. Just need the wheels to totally come off for a few games like they have already once or twice under ole
    Sheff Utd are out of form since the restart
    "...and my inch is like a freight train, so I only use it in self defence"

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Sheff Utd are out of form since the restart
    Thats my point. The top 8 ie weak as piss bar us and city and united at the moment. Sheffield have slipped below spurs and are out of the top 8 now. Wheels well and truly off for Brenty too. There's a great thread on him on foxed talk from pre Christmas until now. The change in opinion on him is enormous.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    United last 6 games of the season look really easy.
    Leicester Chelsea and Wolves a lot tougher.
    2 play each other last game.

27 pages on Utd........I thought it was them obsessed with us?????
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    27 pages on Utd........I thought it was them obsessed with us?????
    Its mutual.