Page 32 of 113 FirstFirst ... 222526272829303132333435363738394282 ... LastLast

Thread: The demise of Manchester United

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I'd love to see both of them in the doldrums. Especially Real. I was having a chat amongst mates on WhatsApp the other day and we were talking about Bale.
    Did you see the photo of him nodding off during a game? A few of us were laughing and saying Real deserve having the piss took out of them and being rinsed for 300k a week due to them being the ultimate shithouse club.
    One disagreed and said hes wasted his career, I don't care much for him personally but I'm glad hes having them over. A truly horrible arrogant club.
    4 champions league medals 🏅 and what, 3 league titles isnt a bad return to be fair.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I'd love to see both of them in the doldrums. Especially Real. I was having a chat amongst mates on WhatsApp the other day and we were talking about Bale.
    Did you see the photo of him nodding off during a game? A few of us were laughing and saying Real deserve having the piss took out of them and being rinsed for 300k a week due to them being the ultimate shithouse club.
    One disagreed and said hes wasted his career, I don't care much for him personally but I'm glad hes having them over. A truly horrible arrogant club.
    I think I read somewhere hes actually on something like 600k a week. But who knows and yes I really despise Madrid and their actions. Even the crap over Mane. Was purely coming from them shitheads. trying to unsettle him.
    I would love them 2 go downwards. But looking at how the Spanish league is run. They will always be at the top. even if they are crap. and they have been this season.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I think I read somewhere hes actually on something like 600k a week. But who knows and yes I really despise Madrid and their actions. Even the crap over Mane. Was purely coming from them shitheads. trying to unsettle him.
    I would love them 2 go downwards. But looking at how the Spanish league is run. They will always be at the top. even if they are crap. and they have been this season.
    I fancy them to turn city over

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Think he was going to be the best payed player ever when he was going to sign for some Chinese club but Real pulled the plug on it before it went through. They agreed that he could.go on a free but demanded a fee at the last minute.

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    I dunno I do hope so. But Madrid cant defend either. And Man-city don't usually go 2 games without scoring. It will be tight. I cant stand Madrid I hope they don't win it.If They get passed city. But would be nice to see Pep and his face on the touchline.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by eggy81 View Post
    Yeah hes got a decent medalbut hes hardly going down as well though of by many. Depends how you look at it, hes scored key goals but overall been a bit part player.
    City losing to Real? I'd love to see that but dont see it happening, csnt see Real keeping a clean sheet at the Etihad. Would also hate to see them win it again though but even if they get past City I'd doubt they are good enough.

I dislike real more than I dislike barca. I think bayern will mop anyone they meet over 2 legs.
    Be great for city to be knocked out though and end up with league Cup. The big downside, and i wasn't expecting to have to say this as I thought they were done for years to come is united will win at least one trophy and probably qualify for the cl. Their squad is also coming together nicely. I see them as top 4 certs next season now and with potential to do serious damage to us and city. Tbf the did serious damage to city this season already.

I dont fancy Madrid at all they need to win by 2 goals for a start unless they go down the peno route with a 2-1 win.

City have a real chance of winning it regardless of league form.

I also like the cut of Bayern's jib eggy. That Flick fellow seems to know his stuff.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I also like the cut of Bayern's jib eggy. That Flick fellow seems to know his stuff.
    You need to get off the fence and choose between Liverpool or Bayern. You cant have 2 clubs, football clubs arent like having children. You cant love two clubs equally.