Page 33 of 113 FirstFirst ... 232627282930313233343536373839404383 ... LastLast

Thread: The demise of Manchester United

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    You need to get off the fence and choose between Liverpool or Bayern. You cant have 2 clubs, football clubs arent like having children. You cant love two clubs equally.
    Bold of you to assume parents are capable of loving two children equally.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Bold of you to assume parents are capable of loving two children equally.
    Fucks sake! I was expecting a bigger bite than that!

crunch

I might live in Munich, but I don't particularly like the club. Air of "we've got a divine right to win" about them. Too arrogant, but undeniably well run.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

I also like the cut of Bayern's jib eggy. That Flick fellow seems to know his stuff.
    It's amazing how much young talent they have now.

Their transitional period looks like they can still win trophies during their transformation.

I don't love Bayern Munich by any means but I hope we can replicate some aspects of their calculated ruthlessness.

crunch

I might live in Munich, but I don't particularly like the club. Air of "we've got a divine right to win" about them. Too arrogant, but undeniably well run.
    They sound like United.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    They sound like United.
    I think Germans perceive them a bit like that. Though they're all quite happy when they do well in Europe.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Ha ha BBC prattling on about the filthy scoring boat loads of goals against relegation fodder and minnow Europa League sides and they come up against a decent side and look what happens, when you see a game like that it reminds me of one of our greatest strengths and why our press and quickly up and down balls are so incredibly important to us, it's games like that in which the opposition are set out well and stifling us that hitting those up and down balls and winning the second ball get us the wins, we'd do well to remember that with Chelsea up next and make sure our press and counter press and set up are well set to win the second balls as we're going to need to

A fine weekends football with both over hyped, filthy Manc diving bastard sides knocked out of the cup
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

It's good stuff indeed Nineteen.

Shame Rodgers is so hopeless.

United missing out on the Champion's League revenue would have been great in terms of closing the financial gap, plus if United were to miss out (don't back Leicester's chances to beat them sadly) their contract with Adidas alters, meaning they would get £25m per season less which isn't peanuts.

Will enjoy this Evening mind.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

You have to admire the orgasms the commentators have when Fernandes does a clever pass. dozens of midfielders do it now and then. But this is Bruno so there he has to be "special"
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    You have to admire the orgasms the commentators have when Fernandes does a clever pass. dozens of midfielders do it now and then. But this is Bruno so there he has to be "special"
    Gary Neville with Torres and Martin Tyler with Martial have come flooding back.

This will ruin my mood for at least 2 whole seconds.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay