Page 37 of 113 FirstFirst ... 273031323334353637383940414243444787 ... LastLast

Thread: The demise of Manchester United

Its pivotal for Rodgers as well on Sunday. I cant see him getting Leicester anywhere near the top 4 again. No doubt he will get given a big job in future though.Lets hope he can get his team to overcome Man-united at the weekend.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

The bubble has burst with United over the last few games, let's hope it continues with Brenny's boys putting in the game of their lives

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1988 View Post
    The bubble has burst with United over the last few games, let's hope it continues with Brenny's boys putting in the game of their lives
    If Brendan wants to stay relevant for the truly big jobs he needs this big time.

United did look leggy in their last game. But Leicester I think will over-commit in the press and as memeworthy as he is, Shaw can punish that a touch.

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    If Brendan wants to stay relevant for the truly big jobs he needs this big time.

United did look leggy in their last game. But Leicester I think will over-commit in the press and as memeworthy as he is, Shaw can punish that a touch.
    Lets just hope Vardy has his hooting boots on this Sunday. Leicester has some decent midfielders, hope they put Ndidi on Fernandez.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Its pivotal for Rodgers as well on Sunday. I cant see him getting Leicester anywhere near the top 4 again. No doubt he will get given a big job in future though.Lets hope he can get his team to overcome Man-united at the weekend.
    Stop it
    Big job .... haha Ev arent big.

Did anyone see the fireworks filmed from across the Stanley park.

Our neighbours must have loved it!

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post

Mu shit last 3 games

V chelsea

V whu

V palace ; how they came away with a 2-0 idk ?

Palace should have had a penalty ; they go up other end 1-0.

United have lethal firepower but if they are not on song they don't have the defence to get a result. I wonder will being in the Europa soften their commitment

It's not likely, but they might lose today. If that happens they're 70m worse off on top of everything.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    United have lethal firepower but if they are not on song they don't have the defence to get a result. I wonder will being in the Europa soften their commitment
    Interesting that I "feel" the same way, but the table shows we have scored 18 more whilst having only conceded four less.

A big part of that differential is that they don't commit their full-backs to anything like the extent we do - if they tried to play "our" way they would probably have conceded 50 times in the League this season.

The players they have lend themselves well Tina counter-attacking system - if they were coached in a manner akin to how Rafa had us playing in 07/08 and 08/09 they'd definitely fare better in terms of the points, but it would bring them further away from what their fans want in terms of style.

Crossing all fingers and toes for a Leicester win and for them to hit a stumbling block in Europe - the subsequent dent to finances could have big ramifications.

Them lossing out on Champions league would be fucking glorious.