Buy Liverpool T-Shirts, LFC Kit and Merch now

Click here for Liverpool FC personalised gift shop

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Score predictions week 25 results and week 26 fixtures

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Manchester City 1-1 West Ham United (4 pm)
    A nice 3 points for me? Surely it counts as a draw if it's called off so neither side wins
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    The Man-city West-ham game as been postponed. No doubt on blue moon we are being blamed for organising an ex hurricane to cause fixture pile up
    Big time bottlers, they REALLY did not fancy playing West Ham with no Laporte, Sterling, Mendy or Zinchenko in these swirling blustery conditions with their long diagonals and corners right in the areas they struggle to defend

Big time bottlers, they REALLY did not fancy playing West Ham with no Laporte, Sterling, Mendy or Zinchenko in these swirling blustery conditions with their long diagonals and corners right in the areas they struggle to defend
    Even baldies contract is not sorted.. hes only 1 year left I believe.. He doesn't give 2 hoots about Man-city its all about his personal pride and ego If they start off poorly next season. he will run for the hills. Where as Jurgen, he genuinely cares for the teams he manages.
    Leader of all..master of none..

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    I just had a read on there today. It's like an army of Statman Gazes. Some of it is comedy gold.
    They are a paranoid bunch,so we got the TAA hand ball in our favour.. I haven't forgotten the season under Rodgers where we were tooth and nail against Man-city for the title
    At the emptyhad Sterling was given offside when he was like 2 yards onside and that cost us the win that day.

Even baldies contract is not sorted.. hes only 1 year left I believe.. He doesn't give 2 hoots about Man-city its all about his personal pride and ego If they start off poorly next season. he will run for the hills. Where as Jurgen, he genuinely cares for the teams he manages.
    I love Jurgen, I desperately wanted him as our manager and he has been an absolutely superb appointment and has done and continues to do an incredible job.

I love Jurgen, I desperately wanted him as our manager and he has been an absolutely superb appointment and has done and continues to do an incredible job.
    Really? I thought he's been a shocking appointment.

at leas you don't have much to do this week Noods

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Really? I thought he's been a shocking appointment.

at leas you don't have much to do this week Noods
    I thought the same only a few minutes ago, but on reflection there is barely any difference in workload other than initially physically writing down fewer results than normal which I then use to go through everyone's predictions.

I was going to watch the Man City v West Ham game. I need my weekend fix of football/sport and this weekend has been severely lacking in that department.

try the Bayern/Leipzig game it starts at 5.

try the Bayern/Leipzig game it starts at 5.
    I'm going to. I just spotted Nineteen's post about the game.

I've only just got up and didn't realise Sheffield United beat Bournemouth 2-1. Get in!!!

One poxy goal by the BS stopped me getting nine points out of nine out of the three games played!!!

If I had backed just the two I did get (never mind all three) I would have got big-huge odds if I had backed them.