Page 119 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1969109112113114115116117118119120121122123124125126129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,190 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Also Belgium FA have asked for permission to end their league. Mignolet will get a title winners medal before any other LFC player.
    I thought it had already been decided a few days ago. They only had one round of fixtures to complete, I think Club Brugges were awarded the title.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by vin View Post
    Hospital has been in decline for years. It's all the cuts. Then they shut down other hospitals in the area and NWP took all the patients, A&E etc. Feel sorry for the people there (staff and patients) - I've ended up there a couple of times and they've been fine.

They also had all the deaths with the medical trial a few years ago
    🥶🥶🥶

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    I thought it had already been decided a few days ago. They only had one round of fixtures to complete, I think Club Brugges were awarded the title.
    I read on sky earlier that they have asked for permission to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    I read on sky earlier that they have asked for permission to do it.
    Ok Tees.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

It's on the sky sports app but not the website so I cant copy the link.

Getting absolutely ripped on social media over this decision. It really is a shocker.

Yep, so they should. A shambolic decision by whoever's come up with it and a bigger fuck up by whoever's rubber stamped it.

This needs to be a damage limitation excercise now. This damages the clubs reputation I think, it's fucking staggering that people working for LFC are okay with this. It's just really sad, you like think we are up there with the best in terms of how we carry ourselves as a club. Turns out we're no better than the likes of Newcastle.
    Utd and City will be laughing their socks off at what a PR disaster this is.
    The knives are out and if the season does get 'voided' we'll deserve every bit of shit thrown at us after this.

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    Yeah it'll be very interesting in a year or so when all the data gets analysed....
    How will Sweden do?, as here the government got destroyed when floating the herd immunity idea.
    Germany, their deaths curve is very similar to ours yet they've tested shitloads more than us.
    ..and the whole face mask theory, Asian countries do seem to have lower numbers than the west but the experts here say face masks in public are a waste of time.
    South Korea certainly seem to be the ones that have handled this the best so far.
    Holland are doing the herd immunity thing too, only businesses that require touching, like hairdressers and brothels, have been forced to cease trading.

BBC News - Coronavirus: Why Dutch lockdown may be a high-risk strategy
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-52135814

I see Kyle Walker is the latest numpty !

An article in the times is saying that Abu Dhabi own the Excel building being used as a hospital for the NHS they are charging £2-3m a month for it apparently......interesting if true.