Page 109 of 248 FirstFirst ... 95999102103104105106107108109110111112113114115116119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Just thought I'd have a quick check in on everybody make sure you're all ok. I'm currently off work for quite large periods as I work in a school and we don't always get child numbers to keep us all in, so if any of you are vulnerable, can't get out etc, just drop me a pm and I'll see if I can help you out at all. Stay safe eveybody x
    ........and then one day you find, ten years have got behind you no-one told you when to run, you missed the starting gun.

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    I checked their online activity. They were both on here two days ago on Monday evening.
    Ah koolz. Good to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Ah koolz. Good to hear.
    Koolz? What age are you, 47?
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Considering the amount of bollox 19x has been posting lately, you can hardly blame them . 😂😂😂
    Well! F you very much Ian
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by justincredible View Post
    Koolz? What age are you, 47?
    42 mate. Koolz.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Not so sure , what is the situation in Italy ?
    Arent they cremating?
    How do we know burying people who unfortunately die from Coronavirus is safe? Wouldn't it be safer if they were all cremated?

Quote Originally Posted by Femmefootyfan View Post
    Just thought I'd have a quick check in on everybody make sure you're all ok. I'm currently off work for quite large periods as I work in a school and we don't always get child numbers to keep us all in, so if any of you are vulnerable, can't get out etc, just drop me a pm and I'll see if I can help you out at all. Stay safe eveybody x
    Thank you

Miller has probably miss placed is slippers somewhere...

Silly old fart.

Kev is the 21st century Mr Nostradamus busy probably trying to put doom somewhere in the world ... supporting Jersey Fc .

Cheers Mademoiselle

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Considering the amount of bollox 19x has been posting lately, you can hardly blame them . ������
    Lol, it might be to you, but (assuming you're talking about my outlook on society) they have been formed for very good reasons, I remember them trying me with CBT and the woman trying to explain to me that certain trains of thought were 'wrong thinking', I took her through a long list of traumas and episodes I had experienced through my participation in general society and just asked her straight "Who is it that has the wrong trains of thought? You think all of that is acceptable? They are all my experiences of general society and how the majority of people within it behave" She was, not surprisingly, absolutely speechless and unable to answer my question

I do appreciate some people might find my loathing of a society they think is all fine and dandy and acceptable as objectionable, but I have perfectly valid reasons for my personal view on it

Edit: CBT people would also say other really dumb uninformed things such as "We're all wired the same" we're actually not all wired the same, that is entirely untrue, the brain responds to certain chemicals or lack of them, however, if you have suffered a severe head trauma causing some degree of damage to the brain, in the following 6-12 months your brain rewires itself, you're environment and experiences during this rewiring period can dramatically affect you and you're absolutely not 'wired the same'

The brain is highly complex and they don't understand a lot of the affects certain things have, CBT is useless in any event, they'd been seeing this woman for over 6 months, she'd had 1 ONE bad experience when driving her car, when she felt anxious, got tunnel vision, and elevated eyesight like a camera on zoom. This woman had driven her car 1000's of times prior to this happening without any negative incidents and 100's of times after it happened without any ill affects, 6 SIX months and they can't sort out someone like this?

There's a saying, that for every negative act or event it can take 1,000 acts of kindness or positive experiences to repair it
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 1st April 2020 at 05:26 AM.