Page 114 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1464104107108109110111112113114115116117118119120121124164214 ... LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I don't know why we cant just play the final 4weeks in the like of Iceland they have a low population..Just need to keep the players/teams isolated for that amount of time
    I just get the feeling the likes of West-ham and other shit fks will conspire to deny us the league Saying that even if the season is ended we should be awarded the title. Somehow got an horrible feeling
    West Ham and teams around them won't be worrying about the outcome at the top of the league, just what's going to happen at the bottom.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

I hope whu get relegated

Horrible owners ... bunch of cants

The whu fans absolutely hate them too

Ollie Holt too... I'm sorry !

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    West Ham and teams around them won't be worrying about the outcome at the top of the league, just what's going to happen at the bottom.
    I hate them for other reasons. such as the fixtures back to back . When they went to Man-city and it was a preseason friendly.but the next game was against us and it was a cup final.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I hate them for other reasons. such as the fixtures back to back . When they went to Man-city and it was a preseason friendly.but the next game was against us and it was a cup final.
    Yeah, and as Dicko just said, no time for the owners or Karren Brady either.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

I'll be begging for them to go down if the season resumes. Lady Brady's Twitter account will be overloaded with messages.

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    I hope whu get relegated

Horrible owners ... bunch of cants

The whu fans absolutely hate them too

Ollie Holt too... I'm sorry !
    Thier fans are such a bunch of dickheads. They still think it's the 80's, they act like they are proper hooligans.

The Premier League will advance £125m to the EFL and National League, and give £20m towards the NHS...........

The city of Berlin had ordered special FFP2 and FFP3 masks that are used to protect emergency staff and care workers from infection with coronavirus.

The order was for 200,000 such masks, according to the German newspaper Tagesspiegel. Berlin's interior minister Andreas Geisel confirmed that the consignment had been “confiscated” in Bangkok and never reached Berlin.

This is America

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    Yeah, and as Dicko just said, no time for the owners or Karren Brady either.

Shtupid Shlag!!....I'd bum her though!!...

Play the rest of the season online....

Every player gets to control hi own avatar from the comfort of his own home!! lol

I hope the matchday threads and other football ones get as much attention as this one is getting.