Page 127 of 248 FirstFirst ... 2777117120121122123124125126127128129130131132133134137177227 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

No need for any spotlight to be on us now we made a error and have back tracked.

I didnt like what they did but for me the matter is closed.

Spurs on the other hand seem to be getting much more of an easier ride than we did.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post
    No need for any spotlight to be on us now we made a error and have back tracked.

Spurs on the other hand seem to be getting much more of an easier ride than we did.

Agree - in our case - move on.

As for Spurs - they seem to be judged by a different standard. Remember the Racist chanting levelled at them by Rudiger? They were allowed to investigate the incident independently and concluded that no racist chanting could be found as evidence... Case closed...

Hmmm
    Last edited by Steveo; 8th April 2020 at 01:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    I'm not sure if it is ironic, it's not a word I've mastered. I'll get back to irony later with a question on its appropriate use...... .
    That would be ironic imo.
    https://www.joshuakennon.com/the-4-types-of-irony-youll-likely-encounter-in-modern-life/

but there are more

from memory I thnk that Monty Python used irony and that USA never quite grasped it.
    Irony is subtlely different from sarcasm which I think has a nasty intention

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Hopefully Tottenham breaching social distancing rules to train takes the spotlight off us again.
    Give the vice European champions a break
    Harry needs some sharpness
    And increase his season goal tally to get golden boot "obviously"

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    I'm not sure if it is ironic, it's not a word I've mastered. I'll get back to irony later with a question on its appropriate use.

It seems inaccurate and rather lazily ventured which so often happens imo when people grandstand on shaky ground or loose soils.

Since Klopp joined us till the present date....

1 Spurs have invested more in money on transfers than lfc. A Bigger net spend.
    2 Their capital investments exceed our own significantly, granted they might have needed a bigger stadium moreso
    3 The only area we outspent them is on wages.

3 areas of big investment for a club. Rather comparable.

I think a lot of spurs fans will be proud of their progress under levy.
    Successive top4 finishes and cl excursions.
    A good enough brand of football.
    A new and seemingly quality stadium.
    Financially prudent and whilst everything else (whatever that entails) might seem important also, you are going nowhere in top flight football without sound revenue and financial stability.

I'd wager a few other teams might actually prefer to be in spurs position with levy that their own.

The other 19 pl owners are hardly that different. There are different strategies for the variety of clubs and a reality of how soundly an owner can approve spending.

They lost poch whose cycle might have being coming to an end anyway, or may have had his head turned and lost the dressing room from bigger clubs offers.
    Levy could have sanctioned some big additions to secure or revitalise poch, but he was planning the new stadium and having to be mindful that they might not be able to count on cl/top4 revenue every year. After all we are performing much better off the field and there are a few richer than spurs clubs with owners with deeper pockets.

Football is about succeeding and winning, amidst their progress they've not won any silverware of note so that can be their only disappointment.
    I've consistently put them second to us in the top6 for best performing club.

Would it be ironic if a researcher investigating the effect of subtle but valid racial cues to trolley-tests (hypothetical scenarios) found that those whose party/members/voters/twatters scream racist the most, found that those people displayed more unconscious/conscious racial prejudice than their political rivals they scream racist at ?
    In freudian/psychoanalytic terminology this would fall under the term projecting.

To the extent that papers were titled kill whitey and the reason is treason, owing to the effect being that lefties were more willing to justify the deaths of whites to save lives and the deaths of western civilians as collateral damage than their right counterparts would.
    On the kill whitey, Pizzaro said really the righties aren't differing that much whether they'd sacrifice a white or black life in the same scenario. Whereas the lefties demonstrated how they'd kill a white but not a black in the same scenarios.
    That would be ironic imo.
    You joined this forum in 2014?

Quote Originally Posted by LEGS View Post

Yeah but a 62,000 brand spanking new stadium don't make em European royalty!!...We're much bigger...

Premier League players have launched a "collective initiative" to help generate funds for the National Health Service and distribute them "where they are needed most".

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52219771

@Steveo

PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW!

Are you awake yet? No ? You will be soon .

Megan and Harry leave royal family.

Prince Andrew is a convicted pedophile and was close with Jeffrey Epstein.

Research Epstein Island if you have a strong stomach.

Wiki leaks exposed Clinton and she deletes 340,000 emails.. Trump gets elected.

Harvey Weinstein, Hollywood’s biggest germ was arrested 3 weeks ago.. all of a sudden he got the virus?

Prince Charles & now the Queen have the “virus”, the queen fled the palace to isolate weeks ago...

All of your Hollywood favorites have the virus. Adrenochrome is your topic here.

Bill gates is pushing vaccines and he owns 15% of the WHO, which are owned by George Soros and the Rockerfellers. Don’t know them? Research them.

Google is currently uncensored and you can access this information.

Whilst you’re there, google “Adrenochrome” and start to follow the trail.

An Adrenochrome batch was made in Wuhan... how fitting....

US deployed 30,000 troops to Europe. “Oh yeah it’s for training”. Without masks or any hand sanitizer.

600 Mexican drug cartels were arrested, one of the biggest busts by the U.S... why didn’t we hear about that?

298 Saudi’s royals, lawyers and judges were arrested for corruption

3 Chinese including 1 Harvard professor were arrested by the U.S attorney for economic espionage 5 weeks ago.

Today Trump crashed the Fed bank, they bought all of the gold and now hold the keys to creating a gold back currency, removing the fiat. There is no fed banking anymore (privately owned), The fed and treasury were basically merged meaning that Trump is now the Chairman for global banking system with the people’s money. Not the rothschilds, Rockerfellers, Soros, Goldman the list goes on.

For this to be possible, the economy must be crashed. All corrupt coin needs to be drained. A 14-28 day lock down is the best way to do this and even better to distribute the money to people on government grants, pay refunds for businesses and ato offsets.

Believe what you want. But open your eyes beyond the virus.

Some of the worlds most powerful CEO’s have stood down.. why? This was before the crash mind you.

Multiple arrests have been made for child trafficking, human trafficking and sex abuse.. but the media is not telling you that.

What you are seeing is a war. An invisible war that Trump keeps taking about.

It’s a war between Trump and his SS against the elites, bankers and mainstream media.

Pay attention to the bigger picture. Trump has arrested and caught more pedophile and child trafficking rings in the world... but I bet you didn’t know that because the mainstream (George Soros funded media, global elite owned) make out that he’s a moron.

Trump will go down in history in the coming weeks. There is no need to panic or have fear. This whole thing is working out as it needs to for Trump and his team to remove the corruption and power that has taxed your hard earned dollar, loaded your loans and credit cards with interest and pulled wool over your eyes.

You’re going to see some big names get called out, to the point where you won’t want to believe it.

If you still believe that 9/11 was a terrorist attack from Osama Bin Ladin who trained donkeys to fly cessnas, which then magically upskilled into Boeing’s and flew aluminium planes into 580m steel reinforced towers that collapsed like a deck of cards, not to mention tower 7 which was a block away but folded. (Let’s not forget the 6 seals who took Osama down that were killed in a mysterious chopper crash. RIP fellas).... you’re in for a wake up call.

This week, The big banks will go bankrupt, they are already on their knees, Income tax will go away and the elites will no longer rule you or the world.

Q (or unknown)

#EndHumanTrafficking #Qanon #TheQ #EyesWideOpen #Apologize #Trump #TrumpKnows #EndTheElites
    #DonaldJTrump #TheRealDonaldTrump #DonaldTrump
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Grab all your sharp objects and ropes folks. We got some executions ahead..... Yeeeehawwwwwww!
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

@ justincredible