Page 115 of 248 FirstFirst ... 1565105108109110111112113114115116117118119120121122125165215 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    The Premier League will advance £125m to the EFL and National League, and give £20m towards the NHS...........

The city of Berlin had ordered special FFP2 and FFP3 masks that are used to protect emergency staff and care workers from infection with coronavirus.

The order was for 200,000 such masks, according to the German newspaper Tagesspiegel. Berlin's interior minister Andreas Geisel confirmed that the consignment had been “confiscated” in Bangkok and never reached Berlin.

This is America
    Where were they manufactured? Whoever made them can manufacture more, surely.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Where were they manufactured? Whoever made them can manufacture more, surely.

The yanks are outbidding everyone, even coming in and offering more for orders that have already been agreed for other countries.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

See we're the latest top flight club to furlough non playing staff.

This shouldn't be available for top flight clubs.

All the Prem clubs will have enough money to pay the staff's wages. And that's without players donating a fraction of their wages to help.

I can understand it more for lower league clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by jozza800 View Post
    See we're the latest top flight club to furlough non playing staff.

This shouldn't be available for top flight clubs.

All the Prem clubs will have enough money to pay the staff's wages. And that's without players donating a fraction of their wages to help.

I can understand it more for lower league clubs.
    Its disgraceful we have done this all the money we make and we do this its just wrong.

In the end joe public will end up paying for this as nothing is ever free.

It's embarrassing, even if they are paying the 20%.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Absolutely disgusting. The money they have and stooping so low, they should fucking fully ashamed. I'm embarrassed for them.

Thos is an absolute disgrace for our club. Embarrassing.

Premier league players are not coming out of this well at all. Keeping their salaries whilst regular folk take the hit. The shambolic greedy cunts. This is the premier league well and truly disappearing up it's own arse into self absobance.
    Its fucking shameful from LFC.
    All the cash they've made the last few years, I'm absolutely gobsmacked with how disgraceful it is. They should hang their fucking heads every one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Premier league players are not coming out of this well at all.
    Not sure about that Tees, apparently captain fantastic Hendo has held talks with Captains of all other Premier League clubs that will see them donate millions to the NHS. This is better than taking a pay cut, it will see the money going where it is needed and the players need to make sure it does go where it's needed and not towards some back handed deal with the Tories Brexit backers to hand them an extortionate contract to supply something for the Coronavirus

That floppy blonde haired cunt turned down 5000 medically approved 'over ready' respirators to instead hand a contract to a consortium of his Brexit backers including Dyson, to design and produce a respirator not yet medically approved, the tories are a fucking disgrace, still trying to milk our public services to line their own greedy pockets and those of their backers during this crisis

Dyson is the complete and utter cunt who asked everyone to back Brexit, talked up how brilliant it would be for the UK and how he was going to create lots of UK jobs producing electric cars and then when the result came in, straight away announced he'd be moving his planned UK production of electric cars to Europe because the UK was no longer economically viable
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

What a great opportunity this was for our BILLIONAIRE owner to say he's not accepting a government handout.

I really hope Utd or City come out and say they're not doing it, make us look like even bigger c*nts.