Page 124 of 248 FirstFirst ... 2474114117118119120121122123124125126127128129130131134174224 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

I read somewhere recently that uefa were considering suspension of ffp owing to covid-19 effect on clubs finances

Quote Originally Posted by LFC vs PFC View Post
    So your justification for celebrating another human being expecting a baby any time soon going into intensive care, is because they value financial gain above doing what is morally right?

Albeit, in your previous post you said it was okay to do a morally wrong thing because it would gain our club financially.

Wow.
    Covid 19x

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Covid 19x
    Ha ha

The main thing should be is that he recovers, and all the rest who are being treated for it. I have disliked many people, but never wished death on any of them.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    Covid 19x
    Hahaha. Literally just looked at that.

Lolzed not looked! Fuckin autocorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by LFC vs PFC View Post
    So your justification for celebrating another human being expecting a baby any time soon going into intensive care, is because they value financial gain above doing what is morally right?

Albeit, in your previous post you said it was okay to do a morally wrong thing because it would gain our club financially.

Wow.
    A sock man , dying man; doesn't want more money ... he wants health.

As much as you shouldn't want anyone dead ... has there ever been more divide in the UK?

After the B word has come the C word, will BJ become the D word?
    “We have to change, from doubters to believers—now.”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    On a lighter note that blonde mop haired twat has now been admitted to intensive care, I've got no sympathy for him, the expression "you reap what you sow" springs to mind

And before people start bashing me for that opinion, he belongs to a party who have caused 160,000 unnecessary/preventable deaths of our elderly, disabled, mentally ill and most vulnerable in the last 4 years, through choice, through 'They're dead where it doesn't count' politics.

A party who deliberately allowed this virus to spread as they thought it only killed the elderly, vulnerable and those with existing health problems

A party who have absolutely decimated the UK our values and morals I grew up with and forced millions to live in poverty and caused incredible rises in mental health disorders through the hostile environment they created, a party who were investigated by the UN for human rights abuses and may yet still face prosecution, a party who have overseen childhood diseases like rickets return to the UK for the first time since Victorian times

He'll be gone by Wednesday, I've no sympathy for any member of that party or anyone of the muppets who keep voting for them, they are cruel, callous and heartless all in the interest of looking after No1 and lining their own pockets and those of millionaires and billionaires and no amount of human suffering wilfully and deliberately put on millions of people to do that is too much in their view, fuck them
    Unfortunately this Vitriol does not belong on a Football Forum (imo ) and instead should be on a Political Party Forum under the heading "Opinions Of A Sad Sack Of Shit"
    Last edited by fagin; 7th April 2020 at 10:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skyebo View Post
    The main thing should be is that he recovers, and all the rest who are being treated for it. I have disliked many people, but never wished death on any of them.
    This

The strain starting to show on some threads on here ha.