Page 13 of 248 FirstFirst ... 3678910111213141516171819202363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Err... GGMU for tonight then.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Sadly - yes... They need the points more than City

In the rugby, they started with elbow bumps rather than handshakes, there was hand sanitiser all around the pitch, the ball was regularly cleaned or replaced, and yet the players spent half the game with their heads up each other’s arses. You couldn’t make it up!
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Quote Originally Posted by southernboy View Post
    In the rugby, they started with elbow bumps rather than handshakes, there was hand sanitiser all around the pitch, the ball was regularly cleaned or replaced, and yet the players spent half the game with their heads up each other’s arses . You couldn’t make it up!
    Except for Joe Mahler

In the rugby, they started with elbow bumps rather than handshakes, there was hand sanitiser all around the pitch, the ball was regularly cleaned or replaced, and yet the players spent half the game with their heads up each other’s arses. You couldn’t make it up!
    Did the Scots beat the french
    🙏🙏🙏🙏

Saturday's Six Nations rugby match between France and Ireland in Paris has been postponed.

If the situation continues to escalate, I honestly can't see the champions league finishing unless games are played behind closed doors. Imagine the final without a crowd. I know people will say that the financial impact will always be the deciding factor, but I think political pressures will be too strong.
    I bet you can squeal like a pig!

Saturday's Six Nations rugby match between France and Ireland in Paris has been postponed.

If the situation continues to escalate, I honestly can't see the champions league finishing unless games are played behind closed doors. Imagine the final without a crowd. I know people will say that the financial impact will always be the deciding factor, but I think political pressures will be too strong.
    Jaysus, those French are really sore losers. Well done Scotland.
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

ALL sport in Italy now suspended, including Serie A but doesn't include national or club teams participating in international comps..............so they're still free to spread it outside Italy I guess.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    ALL sport in Italy now suspended, including Serie A but doesn't include national or club teams participating in international comps..............so they're still free to spread it outside Italy I guess.
    Travel ban on Italy

Quote Originally Posted by fiordearg View Post
    Travel ban on Italy
    They can still fly out.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."