Page 144 of 248 FirstFirst ... 4494134137138139140141142143144145146147148149150151154194244 ... LastLast
Results 1,431 to 1,440 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Groups of 6 or more banned from monday.
    Don't see how that'll make a difference, even when that was a thing before..... you still saw big groups of yobs

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    Don't see how that'll make a difference, even when that was a thing before..... you still saw big groups of yobs
    They're not yobs. They're just not sheeple...
    Offender Of The Offended...!!

It`s Better To Reign In Hell, Than Serve In Heaven!

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Groups of 6 or more banned from monday.
    This coming from Mr. "Eat Out to Help Out" I take it?

Okay Boris.
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

With these pricks in charge we are making the correct decision not to spend.

Is anyone confident we will finish the season ???

Its got to the stage where I dont care about the season like most people im more worried about friends/family keeping their jobs.

I am not 100% confident the season will even start - let alone end - so despite my own frustration at our seeming lack of activity on transfers, it may well in this case, prove to be the better gamble of the 2. Let's face it we could all be banished to our homes again in a few weeks if the powers that be ( CHUCKLE ) decide it. I could stomach this were the owners to come out and say so.

It is no reach to think that our lives are going to be totally controlled from here on in. Guess what the ONLY salvation becomes at that point...? Looks like pretty soon you won't be able to work - go out - travel - take part in sports or any form of social gathering/event...unless you have a stamp declaring you are "clean". And after such disruption millions will just go for it without question. Yep - a doctor - most likely with a Gates funded concoction in a needle would seem to be the only way out at that point..

The current GOVERNMENT wisdom is that COVID doesn't like Children OR seemingly offices..All backed by the science - except it isn't

I laughed a little at the so called anti-vaxxers at first BUT you know, the more you really think about it - and in view of the actual mortality rate from COVID 19 - you would have to be a fool/sheep to dismiss their scepticism out of hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    I am not 100% confident the season will even start - let alone end [...]
    Is it seriously that bad over there?
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

Quote Originally Posted by Balinkay View Post
    Is it seriously that bad over there?
    in terms of mortality no - but infections are sharply rising - as you would expect for the time of year. The government could do literally anything mate.. We are all just waiting for the next madness to be announced.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/h...e-b420848.html
    Last edited by Steveo; 9th September 2020 at 12:01 PM.

Dang, doesn't sound fun at all. I suppose all one can do is try to stay as safe as possible. Fingers crossed it works out more quickly than feared.
    Etiam si omnes, ego non

I think elite sports will continue for now, empty stadiums or not. Need to be watchful how the PL might agree on how to end a season prematurely though incase we are behind in pts or have games in hand on the leader, assumimg we dont crush them all again straight from the iff lol

We have a lockdown six miles down the road from us. Caerphilly County.
    This is crazy.