Page 154 of 248 FirstFirst ... 54104144147148149150151152153154155156157158159160161164204 ... LastLast
Results 1,531 to 1,540 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Dont think we'll see fans come back anytime soon, maybe at very limited capacity

All gone to shit again

Don't see how the new "rules" will stop it increasing either, seems a waste of time to me.
    Last edited by Kev0909; 18th September 2020 at 06:07 PM.

"Circuit breaks".
    Jesus fucking wept I'd had enough of this like months ago and here it starts again.
    I might sound selfish and thick here but why not just go all out to protect the vulnerable and let everyone else live their lives as normal. When the fuck does this end.

Dicko, what do you do in Brazil, how did you end up living there?

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    "Circuit breaks".
    Jesus fucking wept I'd had enough of this like months ago and here it starts again.
    I might sound selfish and thick here but why not just go all out to protect the vulnerable and let everyone else live their lives as normal. When the fuck does this end.
    Crazy times continuing.
    We need an antidote just to get things back to normal.
    Going all out to protect the vulnerable isn't going to happen in the UK because there are so many dick heads and selfish arseholes who don't give a shit about anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by redebreck View Post
    Crazy times continuing.
    We need an antidote just to get things back to normal.
    Going all out to protect the vulnerable isn't going to happen in the UK because there are so many dick heads and selfish arseholes who don't give a shit about anyone else.
    Your last part of that post is exactly what Ivd just said on a WhatsApp group with my friends. Sums up the UK. The Tory generation.

"Circuit breaks".
    Because Tories?
    Your hobbies are rollerblading and you're also a bit of a rat-hound? Steel Wool
    Sid knows he's crazy and he likes it. Balinkay

Quote Originally Posted by Insidious View Post
    Because Tories?
    Think they meant the remainer youth who called for the removal of voting rights for older citizens and gleefully hoped and called for their lives to pass ahead of the second referendum.
    Death to the old and eat the rich kind of compassion.

"Circuit breaks".
    Oh no they might close the pubs etc at 10pm

Because noone will go on a day sesh in the weekend at all, no-one

Nope

Zero

none

lols

I don't mind the masks but they really should've be compulsory from the start.
    But what I can have are the whoppers who wear them while driving. Dicks !!

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    I don't mind the masks but they really should've be compulsory from the start.
    But what I can have are the whoppers who wear them while driving. Dicks !!
    Doesn't seem to be helping though does it?

I'm sure since they made everyone use them it's been slowly creeping up again!