Page 157 of 248 FirstFirst ... 57107147150151152153154155156157158159160161162163164167207 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,570 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Out of that list theres only point 3,10 and 11 that arent happening now or before the pandemic I'd say

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Oh I thought it was somehow related to that fashion for wearing jeans at half mast to remind people we have an arse.
    I'm sure we'll always have shit.

I see there was another protest in London yesterday, the irony of a swarm of police officers singling out individuals from the crowd for breaking the rule of six!
    I believe the lowered waist line and half mast waist line are from prison, eh, love culture. Lowered ready to go, half mast a taker and very much a reminder of having a bumhole.

Well they are obliged to treat those protestors differently than others it seems.

Quote Originally Posted by Taksin View Post
    My belief is it isn’t a bioweapon. It’s either a natural occurrence or an accidental leak from the Wuhan lab.

My conspiracy theory is aimed at global governance, with key vested interests and sociopathic visionaries conspiring to use this as an opportunity to shape the world to their fantasies. It won’t work but it will cause all kinds of carnage.

Look to the connection between Bill Gates and Imperial College. And Bill Gates’ interest in a creating green society and in population control. There’s recent footage of him describing this lockdown in terms of climate change. Then there’s his connection to the WHO.

Then there’s Schwab and the World Economic Forum calling for a Great Reset. The global economy is on the edge of collapse. It was before this happened. See the Repo crisis of last autumn. These people think they can just shape things to their desires and we will all just be glad for their supreme wisdom.

Yes there are massive powers being taken by governments in all the modern societies which we would be shocked by in any other circumstance. Maybe they will just he handed back nicely, but how convenient if they aren’t.

So this is my prediction for the next two years or so;

Increased social unrest
    Debt collapse and banking crisis
    Mass unemployment
    Food shortages
    Increase in food prices
    Loss of faith in government
    Rise in fascism and a loss of liberty
    Tax rises - digitised currency. Cash free society
    Bankrupt governments
    Possibly very bad epidemics
    Electricity shortages and blackouts

So you can see that I’m not particularly worried about whether masks work or not or whether Brazil’s death rate is slightly higher than the UK’s. It’s everything else that is going on that disturbs me.
    Personally i would not rule out an intentional leak. Even with an accidental leak there seems to have been some odd movements from within China in how they dealt with it.
    Theres been a few people ive seen who talked about the idea of it being lab originated, like bret weinstein on his podcast. Also a jewish expert saying if a biological weapon were designed the furin site would be an ideal adaptation.

Its fascinating how prominent Gates has become in the ordeal. He really strikes me as a splice of James Carver with Dr. Strange Love. Creepy and scary. The increase of online censorship striking.

I think theres been a longing for many of those things you cite and it would appear this crisis affords a great opportunity to implement many of the aims. Never letting a good crisis go to waste.

Strange times.

I have a patient who is an expert on military capabilities - he wrote a report for the government on bio and chemical warfare or weapons. He points out that the problem with biowarfare and the reason it isn't used is because you can't target people with it - your own army or people can be killed. I've seen some speculation about this virus not targeting certain genetic groups but it doesn't look credible to me.

It makes more sense to see the lethality of this disease as having been exaggerated.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Out of that list theres only point 3,10 and 11 that arent happening now or before the pandemic I'd say

There are electricity shortages already happening in California and I think we had some here and in other first world locations recently. Some of them were caused by green policies but also by strange governance ideas. With all of those points my belief is they are about to get much worse and we haven't seen enough of them to worry the average person just yet.

It is difficult to overstate how negligent and corrupt some of the leading institutions (such as the Federal Reserve, the ECB or the IMF) have been in recent decades and how much damage to the ordinary person their policies will eventually cause.

Quote Originally Posted by CCTV View Post
    Well they are obliged to treat those protestors differently than others it seems.
    And themselves. The police don't seem to adhere to the rules they enforce.

Imagine if covid19 spread through the Met, but then they'd probably draft in the Army to protect us so it would be okay.

I think it's obvious what's going to happen here annoyingly.

They'll bring in some half-arsed measures to try and stop the increase

they won't work

Hello 2nd lockdown

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    I think it's obvious what's going to happen here annoyingly.

They'll bring in some half-arsed measures to try and stop the increase

they won't work

Hello 2nd lockdown
    They brought full arsed measures in in Spain and they haven’t worked so maybe we should just face the fact that governments can’t eradicate a virus that has become endemic

It doesn’t like schools apparently...

I say we all do as the Swedes have done - OR - we all move into schools.. Lockdowns are a scare tactic... Parents have used that for decades
    Last edited by Steveo; 21st September 2020 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Steveo View Post
    It doesn’t like schools apparently...

I say we all do as the Swedes have done - OR - we all move into schools.. Lockdowns are a scare tactic... Parents have used that for decades
    Doesn't like schools? How so? Are there fewer cases among children or what?
    Etiam si omnes, ego non