Page 168 of 248 FirstFirst ... 68118158161162163164165166167168169170171172173174175178218 ... LastLast
Results 1,671 to 1,680 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by ianlfc View Post
    There's now rumours Mo has it now.
    Thank God it was only a rumour. There's pictures of him arriving at the team hotel with the rest of the squad. So alls good.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Apparently Trump has a body double to confuse would-be assassins and even the doctors are confused. At least one of them is doing okay.
    I have wonderful doctors truly wonderful 😂😂

Juve v Napoli in doubt and confusion

"Serie A has ruled that matches should go ahead provided each team has a minimum of 13 players available and that teams who cannot play would suffer a forfeit.

However, teams have the right once in the season to ask for a postponement without forfeiting if 10 players are infected within one week"

After watching that lot tonight I wouldn't be surprised a few more have the virus.

And another

“Xherdan Shaqiri has tested positive for Covid-19. In consultation with the health authorities, he is in isolation.
    “The strict protective measures and requirements of UEFA for national teams in accordance with the “UEFA Return to Play Protocol” have been strictly adhered to since the move began. Based on this, clarifications are currently underway with the local health authorities about how to proceed.”

Not joking, the way City, Utd and Liverpool have performed recently I wouldn’t be at all surprised if a number of each squad had the virus but just didn’t know it.

Why am I not surprised?

anything Shaqiri can do to get injured/miss games he does.

Fed up of him

Oh well he wasnt gonna get a game anyway.. so not exactly a massive miss.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    Oh well he wasnt gonna get a game anyway.. so not exactly a massive miss.
    Shame we've got many players like that instead of having ones that we actually need (which is only a couple)

Wish we could get rid of all of em, and get that CB people are on about, and maybe even some actual competition for Firmino... but yes not football manager etc

We do not play with an out and out forward.So Minamino is that option for Firmino. Like it or lump it. has for centrebacks. we will have to make do with what we have. Fabinho will play there on occasions..
    I have hope Rhys Jones will come through next season or the one after..Other than that we are pretty well stocked. My only concern is the option on the right for Salah. I dont see much cover there.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

It'll be interesting to see if any Villa players test positive in the next week or so...