Page 205 of 248 FirstFirst ... 105155195198199200201202203204205206207208209210211212215 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,050 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

I dont see it how people are taking advantage.
    I know people (british white for centuries) who have massive difficulties to get housing or support.

And these families are the future britain.

Who are badly neglected by services.

These families should be able to have 3 or 4 children for the future population.
    But instead are frowned upon by the brit public...

Ahhh shouldn't have so many kids
    Not my problem.
    The very same who complain about immigration LOL

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Looking at 2019 stats

12.2 million people over the age of 65
    (Not working)

15.5 million aged 0-19.

So more or less 28 million people not working.

Supported by 38 million people potential workforce.

I guess if there wasn't a migration into the UK many companies/ facilities/ services would not have enough people to serve the young old or unable.
    Brit people "like you" should have more brit children
    I can tell you for a fact that you're wrong/out of touch, but then again that's what happens when you haven't actually spent too much time in the UK in recent years, never mind actually dealing with the NHS constantly for over a hundred years between two family members alone.

I have it from the horses mouth so to speak (a number of people who work in the NHS who are immigrants themselves including a consultant at a major hospital) that mass immigration is the main reason why the NHS is falling apart, as this increase in demand has not been offset by an increase in resources, be it extra income or staff provided by these immigrants.

As for having children, if I was you I'd be v.v.careful about saying such things to people, including/especially those who you know some things about in regards to their circumstances. I'll just pretend you didn't say what you did. Others however may not be so 'meh' about such a remark.

Instead of acting in such a fashion, how about answering my messages about your predictions, especially given the fuss you recently made.

Last edited by RedNoodle; 10th December 2020 at 05:43 AM.

I dont see it how people are taking advantage.
    I know people (british white for centuries) who have massive difficulties to get housing or support.

And these families are the future britain.

Who are badly neglected by services.

These families should be able to have 3 or 4 children for the future population.
    But instead are frowned upon by the brit public...

Ahhh shouldn't have so many kids
    Not my problem.
    The very same who complain about immigration LOL
    Again I've had it from the 'horses mouth' (one of NHS staff mentioned above) that 'certain people' are taking advantage by doing things such as asking for/demanding certain services despite not having had access to/'paying for' such services for more than literally a few days.

That's not the words/thoughts of someone who has little to no experience themselves of what is actually going on in the real world, but of those who are either directly affected by what is happening be it someone like myself who is being seriously adversely affected by such things e.g. being denied essential, possibly life saving/extending treatment, or those such as the staff I mentioned who are having to deal with this increased pressure/lack of resources on a daily basis.

It's okay though. If I get Covid, or one of my other conditions decides to get worse, it will possibly mean there will be one less person for the NHS to deal with. Hurrah!!!
    Last edited by RedNoodle; 10th December 2020 at 06:00 AM.

This is a fucking joke getting worse again, let's hope the season will be completed, should be to be fair.

Forever in tier 3 then probably lockdown again FFS

FED THE FUCK UP

Reports in the news that Germany will be in lockdown for Christmas.

It’s not getting worse in the media driven sense that we are letting something spread by our failure to observe protective measures. We are going into winter and there is a very normal seasonal mortality curve happening here and everywhere else in the northern hemisphere.

This season will not be as bad as last winter as most places have significant herd immunity. The PCR tests are causing alarm and most likely false reporting of mortality causes.

The hospitals are less full than last year and last year we coped with the epidemic. Winter of 19/20 was harsh but not out of the ordinary.

We need to put pressure on these clowns to allow normal life to resume as all the scientific evidence shows that lockdown measures make no difference once the disease is endemic.

So. Parts of the UK, including us here in Wales, are going into full lockdown. Again.
    Not long after supporters being allowed back into grounds, depending where in the UK the grounds are.
    There's a new strain of the virus, supposedly.
    Will the season be cancelled?

Out of interest, what are the figures concerning people that have had covid without even realizing that they had it ?

let's see how many players pick it up over christmas period

now there's a "superspread" strain- what next ants can pass it?

Going to be a bummer when it develops into another "strain" and the sacred vaccine doesn't work
    Last edited by Kev0909; 20th December 2020 at 11:52 PM.

I see the french have stopped lorry's crossing also