Page 213 of 248 FirstFirst ... 113163203206207208209210211212213214215216217218219220223 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2478

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Most of what you have stated on this topic makes perfect sense to me Taksin.

I also appreciate the fact that as a medical professional you are being so open and brave about this issue at this time. We need more to come forward like you and state what they believe and are witnessing.

CD is a smart fella - that much is clear but he clearly has a stance on this from which he will not budge. He may well be correct too but seems unwilling to step outside that view even for a second. Quite often the most intelligent people refuse to see what is in front of them.

I think it is a shame that he wants to belittle your position - he is usually bigger than that. Maybe he has misunderstood you as a person - I know I did for quite a while.

Masks are made out to be someting they're not imo

Obviously they've not helped that much....

Personally I have no problem wearing a mask but I also think if they were working or having an notable impact cases wouldn't be where they are. They are pretty much worn by most people, social distancing is in place everywhere so why the second spike or is this now classed as the third?
    The whole approach by Governments around the world needs a rethink. Its not working, its destroying livelihoods, lives,peopes well being mentally and damaging a generation of education.
    I'll get slammed for this but I'm saying it. All those sacrifices above to save a lot of old people with underlying health issues.

I think Taskin is having us all on and is one of those types who drives the car on his own with a mask on 🤣🤣

18 tested positive this round of testing, highest yet

18?????

19x’s mini-me?

Through March and April the government dismissed the idea of the public wearing face masks. They only became mandatory in shops at the end of July. They don't seem to be doing much good.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Through March and April the government dismissed the idea of the public wearing face masks. They only became mandatory in shops at the end of July. They don't seem to be doing much good.
    They're a load of bollocks,where I use to work at tesco

I know a older lady there, when I popped in few weeks ago, she's exempt so doesn't have to wear a mask (had to haev a big meeting about it still) but she's been fine and worked all through this, yet a few that have worn masks have ended up being positive.

I think personal hygine has a lot to do with it, washing your hands for example.

I only wear a mask because the police are cunts around here, and my luck soon as i don't wear one when popping into a little shop i normally go in town (where they couldn't give a fuck btw) they'd get me

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Imagine
    A person drinking his car has a fatal accident.
    Tests positive for covid but was asymptomatic...
    Did he die of covid or his car accident?
    I was just reading about a reclusive gentleman who had no symptoms of covid, then he had a bad fall, went into hospital and got covid, which went on the death certificate.

Quote Originally Posted by Kev0909 View Post
    They're a load of bollocks,where I use to work at tesco

I know a older lady there, when I popped in few weeks ago, she's exempt so doesn't have to wear a mask (had to haev a big meeting about it still) but she's been fine and worked all through this, yet a few that have worn masks have ended up being positive.

I think personal hygine has a lot to do with it, washing your hands for example.
    Yes it does seem that way. Whenever I watch the news and someone is interviewed wearing a mask they touch their face mask more often than not, the filthy fkers.