Page 3 of 248 FirstFirst 123456789101353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Is it something to do with the Corona man not washing the pop bottles properly? Aaaaaah back in the day, when the Corona man came round and sold you your pop and you got money back for returning the empties
    Knowing that tells us the lower end of your possible age.

Have you got any plans for your retirement?

Quote Originally Posted by RedNoodle View Post
    Knowing that tells us the lower end of your possible age.

Have you got any plans for your retirement?
    Not so fast Noodle, I grew up in the rural area, so it's highly likely we had the Corona man for another 10-15 years after everyone else had moved onto polluting the planet with plastic bottles. It is too true, when I was touring and went to live in London for 13 years and came back to visit my folks and any friends still here it was like I'd gone through a time warp We used to have the Seabrookes man too
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by miller0863 View Post
    Excess alcohol consumption over a prolonged period can seriously damage your health.
    An experienced voice.

Wouldn't fancy being on that Asian cruise liner. Fecking resident evil shit right there. 2 solid weeks on a floating disease raft.

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    Not so fast Noodle, I grew up in the rural area, so it's highly likely we had the Corona man for another 10-15 years after everyone else had moved onto polluting the planet with plastic bottles. It is too true, when I was touring and went to live in London for 13 years and came back to visit my folks and any friends still here it was like I'd gone through a time warp We used to have the Seabrookes man too
    So I take it where you used to live still sell Rola Cola and Panda Pops in shops given how many years behind everyone else they are?

I dunno. There are worse places to be holed up than on a luxury cruise ship.

So I take it where you used to live still sell Rola Cola and Panda Pops in shops given how many years behind everyone else they are?
    They still sell Chewits for 10p a packet (not really)
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Think Pickford’s got it
    Possibly got it when he got his buttocks - Botoxed..

I dunno. There are worse places to be holed up than on a luxury cruise ship.
    Like if it got loose in a prison or something. 25hr lockdown to the stage where you cant even see the person feeding you. Depends if it has good cable I suppose.

Think Pickford’s got it
    He'll never catch it.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."