Page 37 of 248 FirstFirst ... 273031323334353637383940414243444787137 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    How can you shut supermarkets?
    Why not, it only takes one person to pass it on. In fact, I haven't heard of ANY shops closed down due to the virus.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

It's not airborne, you cant get it walking past someone in a supermarket (unless they literally sneeze in your mouth). Not to mention the practical implications......where do you buy food from?

They haven't even done that in China, it's not possible, there'd be riots.
    Last edited by toneata; 14th March 2020 at 12:19 AM.
    "I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.........and I'm all out of bubblegum."

Quote Originally Posted by toneata View Post
    It's not airborne, you cant get it walking past someone in a supermarket (unless they literally sneeze in your mouth). Not to mention the practical implications......where do you buy food from?

They haven't even done that in China, it's not possible, there'd be riots.
    Fair enough.
    If you're not sure what to do with the ball, just put it in the net, and we'll talk about the other options later... Bob Paisley.

people wipe their snot onto everything even in supermarkets (not that its intentional).. Any how what ever happens, happens such is life on many levels.
    All any one can hope for is a good outcome for the anyone who gets poorly and that we end up with a well deserved title.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Celtic "should be champions" if the Scottish Premiership season cannot be completed, says manager Neil Lennon.

Mass gatherings expected to be banned from next week.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    Celtic "should be champions" if the Scottish Premiership season cannot be completed, says manager Neil Lennon.
    He's right, that should go for anyone who's top of their division. Its near the end anyway, not like they are a few games in.

Quote Originally Posted by stevie harkness View Post
    I don't think its a big problem there.. they would only miss out on their 88th league title.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I don't think its a big problem there.. they would only miss out on their 88th league title.
    Haha.

Ok I have found a solution. Just several million of these hazmat suits for the football fans.