Page 46 of 248 FirstFirst ... 363940414243444546474849505152535696146 ... LastLast

Thread: Coronavirus and the impact on football

Quote Originally Posted by fagin View Post
    If you know anything about the stock markets,right now they are reflecting on Trumps actions around the virus as you probably saw there was an upturn directly after Trumps speech pledging 50 billion in aid.There will be another upsurge once he has announced his stimulus package which supposedly the markets are waiting on
    Perhaps the oversight was they were too dumb to expect it to spread worldwide, perhaps the plan was just to destroy the Chinese economy and hold them to ransom over the vaccine? Or maybe they already bought the shares at rock bottom ahead of Trump's announcement?

They multi billionaires club were buying and selling the pound and stocks and shares before and after each of Johnson's announcements on Brexit, knowing in advance what those announcements would be and how they would affect the market
    Last edited by Nineteenx; 15th March 2020 at 12:33 AM.
    "If Everton were playing at the bottom of my garden, i'd close the curtains”

Quote Originally Posted by Nineteenx View Post
    If I had to don a tinfoil hat and cry conspiracy theory my money would absolutely be on the Coronavirus being man made in the US and deployed in an attempt to destroy the Chinese economy. A US pharma company likely already has a vaccine/cure and is waiting until the height of the pandemic to try and sell it to all affected nations for billions in profit.

Shares are plummeting because the minority in the know started selling theirs en masse before the market crashed to induce the panic in the market to make it crash and will buy the best on offer back at rock bottom and make billions again after the vaccine has been released and the pandemic has been arrested
    I definitely had a thought similar. That the US have done this to damage China and put them back in their box as the phrase goes.
    Even the Chinese foreign minister has said he thinks the US unleashed it during the military games in Shanghai in Nov 2019.
    But then again I wouldn't trust China as far as I could spit. They are a sinister government, how can you trust a communist country whose human rights record is appalling. Their handling of this before it went global has been shambolic and yet nobody really knows what's happening there as their "news" cant be trusted.
    After Li Wenliand died there was a social media group who were continually silenced after speaking amongst eachother about it.
    Their distrust of the west goes way back to the opium wars when Britain and others shafted them completely. That's how Hong Kong ended up in British hands for 100 years, they ceded it to us so we would stop flooding China with addictive opium. In short they trust no fucker.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Their handling of this before it went global has been shambolic and yet nobody really knows what's happening there as their "news" cant be trusted.
    'Their news can't be trusted' and ours can? really? did you see the news during the general election campaign? Do you watch the 'these are the bad guys' reports on Syria and wonder where the far worse footage of Yemen who we keep supplying our allies the Saudis with the arms to do it is?

Our news can't be trusted, it was absolute disgraceful during the general election and contains every bit as much propaganda and telling people a very biased narrative and misinforming people by omission as N Korea or China

The most likely reason for the Chinese Gov's appalling handling of the virus was to deliberately spread it worldwide as a big fuck you to the US

'Their news can't be trusted' and ours can? really? did you see the news during the general election campaign? Do you watch the 'these are the bad guys' reports on Syria and wonder where the far worse footage of Yemen who we keep supplying our allies the Saudis with the arms to do it is?

Our news can't be trusted, it was absolute disgraceful during the general election and contains every bit as much propaganda and telling people a very biased narrative and misinforming people by omission as N Korea or China

The most likely reason for the Chinese Gov's appalling handling of the virus was to deliberately spread it worldwide as a big fuck you to the US
    Good take on things all govt's in my opinion in it for themselves so we can't as you say claim to be the only true source of news.
    The only reason i pay attention to what Trump is doing is for the stock markets my future pensions are tied up in it and although its a pittance to many i lost over $12000 in this last week or so and that is a lot to me.in terms of pensions
    Last edited by fagin; 15th March 2020 at 12:55 AM.

Agree. I just think they tip the scales due to their human rights record and how people "disappear" there.

Quote Originally Posted by teesred View Post
    Agree. I just think they tip the scales due to their human rights record and how people "disappear" there.
    They do, except we hear about it, we don't hear about the people who 'disappear' in our allies nations and we bury things for 30 years like David Kelly being bumped off for telling everyone there were no WMD's in Iraq

And we hear about China's human rights violations, but we still trade with them because the billionaires can make more profit as a result of them

Also, applying common sense, why would China deliberately sabotage and attempt to destroy their own economy? It doesn't make sense does it?

I doubt the west would wilfully refuse to deal with a deadly virus so it can kill thousands world wide. China is a terrible country.
    I feel sorry for the Chinese people they are so respectful.
    Cleaning up the Scots since the 13th century

Quote Originally Posted by dicko1969 View Post
    Come on dont resort to the sarcasm shit
    And get personal.
    I thought this type of shit had stopped

There's talking the mick and taking the piss

Cheers
    Hey you've been around here along time and in my opinion it was this type of commenting that led to N4c to leave this site.just saying but i'm cool with it.

Quote Originally Posted by justme View Post
    I doubt the west would wilfully refuse to deal with a deadly virus so it can kill thousands world wide. China is a terrible country.
    I feel sorry for the Chinese people they are so respectful.
    Hello? Is that the BBC, ITV or any number of dubious daily rags or the ministry of misinformation posting?